Please Ban vcfah^2

The username is an obvious troll account who’s last two threads were 1) a blatantly made up garbage peice on retail employees and 2) an overtly racist article posted under the false premise as an email from his lawyer. The user adds no value to the forums and is only exacerbating the slide to garbage in a forum who’s noise to signal ratio is already questionable.

Not to mention such classics as, “How do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white girl? Toss them a fcking basketball.” Which somehow went unmoderated.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91328947

+1

Ooooh Poor Baby. Do you need me to call you a whambulance?

If we ban vcfah^2 then isuldur will only have 2 more usernames. That doesn’t seem fair.

I lol’d

Why won’t the mod gods let Itera rain fury of hacksaws upon this heathen?

I always thought blackswan was a moderator. I still think the mods here are not enforcing enough. I know there will be a post about where do you draw the line and we’re not here 24/7 to edit/delete things, but some of these decisions are no brainers. This account/ip seems like one.

Used to be a moderator.

I’ve brought this and the other thread to the attention of the other mods.

I vote no, I enjoy reading vcfah^2 posts, and don’t believe his posts are anything below the quality of a typical poster here.

I thought the lawyer post was very interesting, even if his other posts were kind of silly.

Wouldn’t an “ignore” feature be a better way??? Or ratings? Low ratings require a click to see like many other message boards.

We need a like button to self regulate. Invisible hand at work.

Oh, and feel free to post prejudicial remarks about tall slim light-eyed white Americans approaching middle age. I promise i will not be offended. I find such comments enlightening and educational.

I’m confused, was that at me?

vcfah^2 gives bjs for Loubouttins, whats that called?

head over heels.

I didn’t know you were Kanye West

No, I’m part of that group and was serious. And i would guess most others that fit that profile couldn’t care less. I think it’s dangerous to mute prejudicial comments. I would rather know what people are thinking rather than be surprised when they blow up my car. Speaking of cars, did anybody ever answer what Pontiac stands for? Definitely a racist troll for those that don’t know.

+1

Ahh, now I remember what it stands for.