Alternative Facts?

Trump people ok with this? Even if you support the guy you can’t just bow down and accept everything that comes out of his administration.

what was in dispute here? i never heard what specifically was being debated.

You talking about how the media spread lies about how Trump took down a bust of MLK?

Stop Trump hating, you LOST! Get over it! LOOSSER!!.. We need to rally our troops and change things around here!!

What do you really expect Trump supporters to say? They’ve stood by him through much worse.

Trump lost but there’s still an opposition. It’s not media bias, the majority of the population is against him. If he wants to push through his agenda he’s going to have to do it in the face of opposition. That’s how the system works so the Trump people need to stop crying about it.

Of course that statement is full of shit, and there is no point in denying it. Anyway, yes, the point is not whether things Trump’s administration does or says are correct, but whether his supporters care or think it matters in the bigger picture. If they like his other effects a lot, they will still support him overall.

It’s actually brilliant strategy, get the opposition fighting over the crowd size at your inauguration while you dismantle all of Obama policy moves.

also i think it was a way to goad the media into a battle because they know (1) there are innumerable falsehoods peddled by the media that they can hammer on in retaliation, and (2) the majority of americans do not trust the media according to some surveys. It’s all red meat, no downside. nobody is stepping in to defend the poor media except the NY/LA champagne liberals that everyday americans despise.

there are different pictures floating around the internet / social media disputing the key media argument that the crowd size was small with visible gaps in the lawn (white tarps)… there are photos of the Trump crowd last week with no gaps in the lawn

yea the time relative to the start of the ceremonies is a key factor and I’m willing to bet they do not align.

Media did all they could to downplay Trump’s rally crowds while taking favorable angles of Crooked h’s! Go on YouTube and watch videos showing entire space, when both are on stage speaking! Media has lost all credibility. They can’t be trusted to report attendance numbers, very sad.

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A4K56KaJ7Ds]

See with your own eyes.

“Alternative facts” get me fired in my job. Unless you’re a fiction major, they get you flunked in college. They are bad at this, should have studied Putin more closely.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

• 1984, Orwell

There is such a thing as objective reality. Get out of your safe space and live in the real world people!

Someone please post an Inforwar video,

lol

yes

atush woke AF

This has been his strategy and the democrat’s down fall since the beginning. They feel an obsessive compulsive need to express outrage over every dumb phrase or term he uses so they spend 90% of their time and media focus on grandstanding and outrage and about 10% rationally attacking his stance. If you watch Bannon or Trump talk they start almost every talking point with some inflammatory statement that their opponent will spend the next 24 hours clucking about then state their stance which goes almost completely unnoticed. It allows them to dictate the pace and topic of the debate.

keep posting the troof sir