Alternative Facts?

^ This.

Liberals are making themselves into a comedy, insufferable complainers, and always a step behind.

Its not like they are able to stop any of the stuff he does with executive decisions, they can challenge them in the courts but thats all.

The real test is how effective they will be at pushing through legislation lacking 60 votes in the senate. That was Obamas downfall & it will likely be as well. If you dont have 60 you cant get what you want, you get watered down legislation like the ACA that your base & the opposition both hate.

Notice you dont hear Conservatives crying now that the president is unilaterally dictating policy like a dictator. Its almost like people massively overreact to policy they disagree with and when someone they agree with does the exact same thing its not so bad. Hypocrisy of politics right before your eyes.

TLDR: You dont have 60 votes in the senate, you really dont have much in terms making lasting changes.

Did somebody say infowars?

The best four minutes of election commentary below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CphSi3-9DXo

wtf is this crap

I keep trying to see the logic in these videos, but really feel like I got rickrolled infowars style in this thread.

OMG hahaha!

i suppose it’s plausible.

Just because you can’t prove it doesn’t mean it isn’t true

#alternativefacts

this is why Merica is so f-up!!!

Way to go Alex, dropping more truth bombs on the sheep.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QxZqC5om-Y]

hahahahahaha, holy hell this is rich. I assume this is TF’s channel

multiple sources and first hand accounts, including emails from advisors that were verified as authentic and published, can’t be wrong. unless you all just pick and choose which facts to believe. it’s fine, i’m sure you’ll get along just fine denying reality and the fact that you are on the wrong side of history and humanity. luckily there were enough humanity-loving people out there to ward off the second dark age.

So you do in fact believe they are demons? Like legit demons, not exaggerating? I just want to know on a scale how insane you are, so I can get a baseline as to where to judge your posts.

Trump and Spicer are morons for arguing about the crowd size to begin with, but I suspect what Conway meant to say is that Spicer was basing his statements on alternative data (i.e. what they actually saw) and said alternative facts instead. If you look at pictures from where Trump was (and likely Spicer too), the mall looks packed during his address. You can only see the large gaps from a much higher vantage point.

Image result for trump's view during inauguration address

If Trump said it was the most watched event in the history of the television, more than the any super bowl or the moon landing, his supporters would believe him.

Just last night he was apparently saying that he would have won the popular vote if it wasn’t for illegal aliens voting in California. He lost be three million votes. This guy either doesn’t understand large data sets or just flat out enjoys trolling half the population.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html

“Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.”

Sigh. One side calls other snowflakes and to get over it. Other side then acts like a delicate flower and simply can’t get over it. Rinse. Repeat. Why would this type of behavior ever stop when it clearly works so well? This guy gets hamstrung over anything.

It is amusing Spicer’s suit fit a lot better yesterday. Trump must have been furious.

absolutely!

Agree

raise your hand if you would get down and dirty with Kellyanne Conway?

^ Hands remaining firmly at my sides.

He can’t be serious. Furthermore, those who believe in demons usually believe in angels, God, and the afterlife. Where do you stand?