Which UpperMark suite to buy

Hey guys, wanted some advice on which products or packages from UpperMark to purchase for the CAIA Level 1 exam for Sept 2019. I’m debating between the regular Suite vs. Premium Suite, with the difference being the latter has the “Final Review Package.” Has anyone found this to be especially helpful to have?

Of course, if anyone thinks the Platinum or Diamond suites are really worth it, please let me know, too. I just wasn’t sure if this was overkill.

Appreciate the help.

If you're serious about passing the CAIA® exam, get serious instruction with an Online Class.

Hello ad1988,

I bought the regular suite and found it very useful for level 1 and level 2 (im waiting for my exam result). I can tell you that for CAIA Exam Uppermark is fantastic, I also used Schwaser but found uppermark notes and questions more similar to the real exam. Schweser on the other hand is fantastic for CFA though.

lbazer wrote:

Hello ad1988,

I bought the regular suite and found it very useful for level 1 and level 2 (im waiting for my exam result). I can tell you that for CAIA Exam Uppermark is fantastic, I also used Schwaser but found uppermark notes and questions more similar to the real exam. Schweser on the other hand is fantastic for CFA though.

Hi there,

what was your thoughts on the CAIA material? Is it better to use a prep provider? 

The CAIA Material es key, being these exams so massive, there is always some part that prep providers cant include and that is where CAIA material comes handy. I centered my study in Uppermark and used the CAIA material in particular parts.

Anyone know how long the Uppermark course books are for level 2? A lot shorter than simply reading the caia material? 

Hey Ibazer

I am gonna attempt Level 2 in September…again. This time i think i’ll use Uppermark. I’m looking at the options available. What does the part on the webinar series entail? Is it any good? What do they show in those? Or should I go a step further and get the diamond suite for the courses and lecture notes?

Any info would be great man. Thanks!

Hey Suffiano!

I really didn’t use the webinar series. What I did was studying from CAIA Book and using the Test Bank from Uppermark. I had tried the test bank from schweser the first time I took (and failed) level 2 and found the type of questions, essays and full exams from Uppermark to be much more similar to the real one. I a big fan of schweser but in my opionion it needs improvements regarding CAIA (for CFA its fantastic though).

Hope this helps!

Hi everyone,

I would like to know which UpperMark Suites to buy to get the caia level 1 the first time?

Platinum Suite, Suite Suite, Diamond Suite, Suite?

With the preparation of the Kaplan mocks exams will that sufficient ?

Thank you