Are we safe?

It seems like many people on AF have got PCP for “WTF” reasons like stretching or glancing for 2/3 seconds.Thus none of us can be 100% certain that we won’t get the PCP letter.

If we have not received the PCP till now ,does it mean that we won’t get PCP any more(since the results will be out in 2 weeks)??

*I don’t think i have done anything unacceptable or violated any of CFAI standards during the exam so i am not at all expecting a PCP.I am just curious to know if we can predict a particular date like 15 th July or something after which we can be sure that we won’t get the PCP(For CFAL1/2).

quit worrying about it… PCP letters can come out, at least up until results day.

I have not seen people getting PCP after 15th July.(For L1/L2)

Yeah you should be fine now.

Yeah, now all you have to do is have passed cool

only 2 weeks to results, should be ok by now

Since we are not going to get the PCP any more…we must wait for 29th July.

Log into your account at the CFA Institute. Click on “professional conduct history.” I don’t know for sure but I think they’d update that section if something came up.

you down with PCP, yeah you know me.

If you didn’t do anything stupid you are fine. In case you ask, stretching (unless you stretch far enough to grab another persons paper and hold on to it while retracting), having eyesight and full lung function (shown by breathing, sighing, yawning) do not count as violations. However, I heard farting is a serious offense. They send you to the Hague for violating the Geneva convention.

We have a winner

Two weeks away. Can’t wait.

That’s the reason I never looked at a cocky procter the wrong way. I knew any one of them could throw away 6 months of sacrifice for no other reason than a power trip. I was acting like the clients at the Soup Nazi during that Seinfeld episode.

I was the same way. I did stretch my neck and look up to check the time on the wall, so I ain’t stressing about no PCP. Nice Seinfeld reference. NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT

Now that you mention it, I do see a lot of PCP investigation threads popping up, even in lvl 2 and 3 forums.

Why won’t they put cameras in the rooms? You can’t put all trust into proctors. What if a procotor takes pleasure from seeing people fail? There’s some weird people out there, you never know!

I was worried. I looked up to check the time quite often. Overall, I was very relaxed during the exam. I sit at the last seat of my column, and my neighbour did not show up. I finished earlier, and while waiting for the exam to end, I even looked around at the proctors, but with my books closed and my pencile down.

Thats why I always take my watch off and set it on the table in a way I could see it without looking up from my paper. I was always overly paranoid like FT. Put pencil down and close book before time is called. ALWAYS.

Same here… I go out of the way to avoid the “appearance of cheating”-- watch on table, pencil down, hands behind head police style, at least 5-10 seconds BEFORE time is called. Don’t want a stupid proctor f’n up 6 months of painful work!

In 2013 someone did not get result till 7th August (and asked possible reason on AF) and he frantically contacted CFAI a few times. On 8th August he was informed he is “being investigated for PCP”! So with CFAI you can never be so sure.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91324352

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91324421

May be the guy didnot get the PCP letter for various reasons like change of address etc.I doubt any one will get PCP 11 days before results.Level 3 guys have results declared in August so they can get PCP after 15th July.

More over i have heard that CFAI denies access to your account if you are under PCP.