If you pass, what will you drink ( and not drive) and how many friends will you treat?

Rum? Vodka ? Brandy? gray goose? blue moon? treat 10 friends? 100 friends? just yourself?

Just tea /coffee ? lime juice?

… trying to build a positive vibe…

Poppy Tea.

Whats the deal with flashforward and flashback, seriosuly? The names I’m referring to. It’s creepy, unless you’re siblings or spouses.

No deal. Ask him why he used paraphrase of my nick ^^, or maybe is just coincidence. However, is likeable to me.

We don’t know each other nor even live in the same country.

I don’t drink…so I guess just water and some good back-porch bbq’ing for me :slight_smile:

probably treat myself to a decent bottle of scotch to sip on for a while. will just do a cheaper bottle if i fail to drown my sorrows

status quo or conservatism bias did not want to think too hard to come up with a name … just a name with a twist

If I pass I think I’ll have earned a glass of Champagne or two!

Coconut water - lots of it.

A bottle of Dom or Krug

When I passed (and almost simultaneously got an incredible job offer) I took a good friend/colleague out for a great meal of sushi and beer.

No…not Jack D for this special day…

I will treat my best friends with Martel VSOP at one of the best night club in town.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91352736

Jounin, what do you drink on usual non-special days? Vodka or gasoline?

Just me with a cool Heineken bottle, it is enough !

Just Corona beer or Red whine for non special days… :slight_smile:

Image result for models and bottles

Dom or Cristal

I will celebrate with 4 of my friends. We’ll visit local pub , buy 2 liters of Finlandia and beer. We’ll take filled shots with vodka and “drop” them in glass full of beer and drink on a single go. Good staff , highly recommended.

No, graveyard cocktail ? a mix of rum, vodka, gin, tequila, bourbon whiskey, scotch and even beer or stout and triple sec…google it up if you haven’t heard about it.

Jager bomb. LOL

Beer, and plenty of it. Bud Light, All Day IPA, land shark, dogfish head 60 and 90, and plenty other craft beers. Already drinking though, not waiting till exam results day!!

And I will be drinking either way it goes on August 8th…