MAGA

Aw yeah, isn’t this just getting you all amped up to make America great again?

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

The inauguration stuff today looks pretty damn cool and respectful.

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."

I’m watching it now, 3 door down are pretty good, haven’t heard them in a long while. Trump creating jobs ha!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

wait its today or tomorrow?

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Tonight is the “Make America Great Again” celebration.

Tomorrow, at noon et is the inauguration.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hp im surprised youre not in DC for your boy?

RIP

I say he waits till Monday morning, then launches the massive flood of stuff the republicans have surely been drafting. Although I guess there’s no real reason he can’t launch over the weekend. Also, I’m looking for something REAL, not Tweets.

I love America!!!!

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.” - Gandhi

whoa whoa whoa its gonna be okay

RIP

igor555 wrote:

hp im surprised youre not in DC for your boy?

I really wanted to be there, worked super hard to help him get elected. Lost a good number of Facebook friends, but it was worth it. 

^great american!

RIP

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

Beautiful.

The Trump family is one good looking bunch.

where is barron?

RIP

^ hope he’s doing alright.

RIP

hpracing007 wrote:

I really wanted to be there, worked super hard to help him get elected. Lost a good number of Facebook friends, but it was worth it. 

were you working for the campaign or just a keyboard warrior?

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

^ key board warrior, we’re in the electronic age where clicks and views matter though, so I feel like I did all I could.

lmao you didnt do anything but lose friends dude, absolutely zero impact but annoy people. I unfriended plenty of bernie/HRC/DJT people during this election and not one of them influenced anyones vote

Enjoy today! Ill be thinking of everyone mocking black people for being so excited about BO’s inauguration. Hopefully it goes off without a hitch though, his supporters that went down deserve a nice event. Was in DC the week btw xmas & new years and they were building a bunch of grandstands and stuff it was cool to watch.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Yayyywork wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

were you working for the campaign or just a keyboard warrior?

He sacrificed social media friendships for the betterment of the nation.

That’s what our nation is about - sacrifice for the benefit of the country.

Make America Great Again!

President Trump has his morning coffee as Obama exits the White House for the last time.

Image result for drinking sjw tears

KISS MY CONVERSE.

Yayyywork wrote:

lmao you didnt do anything but lose friends dude, absolutely zero impact but annoy people. I unfriended plenty of bernie/HRC/DJT people during this election and not one of them influenced anyones vote

Enjoy today! Ill be thinking of everyone mocking black people for being so excited about BO’s inauguration. Hopefully it goes off without a hitch though, his supporters that went down deserve a nice event. Was in DC the week btw xmas & new years and they were building a bunch of grandstands and stuff it was cool to watch.

May, maybe not but I do know that companies and politicians spend billions of dollars a year getting their message in front of people. If anything my Facebook feed, put doubt in the mind of undecided voters on crooked H, since the media let us down this election. I don’t have the numbers to quantify it so that’s all I got.

And thanks! I will enjoy it from my office.

O man this is rich - I bet Obama is seething.

heyyyy it’s dubya 

Saw barron.

Is Hilldawg drunk?  she looks drunk.

KISS MY CONVERSE.

Turd Fergeson wrote:

Is Hilldawg drunk?  she looks drunk.

Probably pneumonia.

Ivanka.  yes please……all day long.  twice on sunday.

KISS MY CONVERSE.

I think “keyboard warriors”, door to door, and phone army actually contributed to Hillary’s loss.

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson