Sign up  |  Log in

No One on Earth is Racist

I mean technically it’s not racist, he never mentioned race.  Anti-immigration, nationalist and dumb, yes.  I’m just glad they got the mob involved.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

What’s Turd up to lately…

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

lol this is one of those who gives a **** news. 

honestly if you live in america you should speak american. if you dont assimilate and embrace the culture then perhaps you should go back to your home country. 

with that said, the guy is obviously just an ******* that needs to mind his own business. the guy is racist, hes making a ton of assumptions. you speak spanish, hence you dont speak english, so you must be an illegal, which means i have to call ICE. lol i would be more sympathetic to his cause if they spoke to him in spanish, but even then his assumptions are just retarded.

anyways i am fluent in filipino and spanish, so i wouldnt be mad if people knew how to speak foreign languages. it does piss me off when people dont know how to speak english so if that was the case i prolly just wouldnt go to the store cuz they have poor hiring practices.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

nery for gov of california!!!

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Yeah, but he also yelled at an English speaking white guy for being foreign.  So I’d argue he’s clearly not racist but strangely really upset by people moving around the planet.  Also, Spanish is not a race so again, would be nationalism.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

whats also fun is this guy is pictured with a pro-trump jewish group and a guy with him is holding a trump campaign sign in hebrew… (((cognitive dissonance))) 

hes just some suburban philly main-line rich jewish kid that thinks hes better than everyone. hes also on video being a general jerk off several times & and just acts like entitled whiny little baby.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

lol all im saying is, he shoulda just been an immigration officer. that way he can say im not a racist. im just doing my job :)

i imagine its kind of an easy job : you got papers? nah? aight gtfo

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Nerdyblop wrote:

honestly if you live in america you should speak american.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Publicity stunt. Diner probably paid him to do that. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Good take.

more likely he will write a woe is me book & go on fox news complaining about liberals being mean and the lack of “diversity of thought” in nyc.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Yayyywork wrote:

more likely he will write a woe is me book & go on fox news complaining about liberals being mean and the lack of “diversity of thought” in nyc.

That type of autism only happens when parents hand their kids jobs. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Yayyywork wrote:

more likely he will write a woe is me book & go on fox news complaining about liberals being mean and the lack of “diversity of thought” in nyc.

Sounds like the newest member of the Intellectual Dark Web.

Love the title change, hahaha

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

bazz

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:
FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s its meaning.

FTFY.

People misusing the word … well … you know.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

ltj wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/customer-goes-on-racist-rant-against-spanish-speaking-server/

https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist-lawyer-runs-scared-from-cameras-outside-home/

#MAGA

Apparently on the website for his law practice it says that they speak Spanish, French, and some other languages.

Can you spell irony?

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Black Swan wrote:
FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s its meaning.

FTFY.

People misusing the word … well … you know.

You get the point though.  People borrow from a term inaccurately to fuel their agenda and ultimately it ceases to have meaning… or maybe you don’t.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Black Swan wrote:
FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s its meaning.

FTFY.

People misusing the word … well … you know.

You get the point though.  People borrow from a term inaccurately to fuel their agenda and ultimately it ceases to have meaning.

I do, indeed, and agree completely.

I simply enjoyed the juxtaposition.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Fair enough.  Listening to Kevin Gates gets me in fight mode.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

bazz

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

semantics aside - the guy is a real snowflake, so much so he was triggered by people not speaking english (although speaking a language he not only understands, but claims to speak fluently in a working capacity) and apparently has the detailed knowledge to know these people are here illegally. he also has been so generous as to be personally funding their stay. what a smug POS 

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Oh yeah, he sucks no question.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Sadly, you basically just rehashed the horrible McCleskey v. Kemp ruling, which I’d wager did far, far more damage than the overuse or dilution of the word ever has. Effectively if someone doesn’t come out and scream the N-word or one of its variants, they can hide behind the fact that they’re not racist regardless of the effects of their actions because there’s no intentional proof of discrimination. 

It’s why every week people perform mental gymnastics to prove that Trump isn’t a racist because no has ever caught him saying something blatantly racist. Of course even when you do catch him saying something on tape, that ends up not mattering either. It’s fine, it’s fine.

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

bazz wrote:

The funniest thing is that this guy has been randomly caught on video multiple times being racist nationalist. (4 videos in the link below)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/aaron-schlossberg/

FTFY.  Not saying he’s not dumb, ignorant and rude, but there’s a difference.  People misusing the word dilute it’s meaning.

You are correct in that in some of the videos he is being a nationalist. However, wouldn’t you say that in the other ones, he’s being a racist? Showing prejudice, discrimination and a belief of superiority against people of different race or ethnicity?

Did he reference race or ethnicity?  Because if you can’t establish that as the primary motive (again, also videos of him railing against other people of his same ethnicity and white immigrants) then it’s not racism.  When he talks about their language and not being citizens he’s clearly going down a nationalist train of thought.  Which doesn’t make it necessarily better (see Germany: Nationalism) but lately people have been MAJORLY overusing it as a catchall for bad behavior.  It’s just something to be cognizant of because it dilutes the meaning of something that really shouldn’t be diluted.

Agree that people misuse the word any chance they get since it’s the “new trend” these days. I guess I was specifically referring to the video taken of him in 2016 where he bumped into a guy in the street and called him an “ugly ****ing foreigner”.

https://youtu.be/y3jXyq6B2i4

bazz

Black Swan wrote:

Fair enough.  Listening to Kevin Gates gets me in fight mode.

get two phones - one for english and one for spanish 

Black Swan wrote:

Oh yeah, he sucks no question.

hey at least we all agree on this!

bazz