Epstein scheduled to unexpectedly die in custody

One barely mentioned nugget from Acosta’s defense of why he didn’t prosecute further is that he was told Jeffstein is a tool for “intelligence”.  This is a guy hosting orgies with underage girls for current and former presidents and business tycoons in mansions equipped with recording devices. He is known as a fabulously rich financier and investor, but not by anyone in the industry.  Sure sounds like he’s got a sponsor somewhere…Israel? Russia? FBI is responsible for monitoring dirt bags working for foreign agents.  Doesn’t bode well for ole Jeffy boy.  

I don’t think we’ll ever know… nothing seems to make sense. All I know is if he has anything on the Clintons, he should have had an “accident” a long time ago.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

at least 4 officials from DC DOJ were involved in the Epstein investigation/plea deal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justice-department-sat-on-mountain-of-epst...

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God

My guess is the FBI was watching him because they knew he was working for Israel or Russia.  His partner Ghislain Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, the Britist turd who got a state funeral in Israel.  This would also explain why Clinton, Leslie Wexner, or Leon Black continue to work with him even after guilty plea…and couldn’t touch him.

Malee wrote:

My guess is the FBI was watching him because they knew he was working for Israel or Russia.  His partner Ghislain Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, the Britist turd who got a state funeral in Israel.  This would also explain why Clinton, Leslie Wexner, or Leon Black continue to work with him even after guilty plea…and couldn’t touch him.

Pretty sure that puts him on the radar of the CIA and NSA. The FBI would be more interested in sex trafficking and whatnot. No matter what, this case would likely require cross-department communication, which isn’t really their strong suit.

Maybe, CIA cannot conduct investigation domestically, have to hand over to FBI, DHS, ATF, Secret Service, Law & Order, NYPD Blue, Magnum PI…etc 

Malee wrote:

Maybe, CIA cannot conduct investigation domestically, have to hand over to FBI, DHS, ATF, Secret Service, Law & Order, NYPD Blue, Magnum PI…etc 

Right…I’m sure they follow that rule to the letter. The CIA tracks foreign assets (spies) just like other agencies. The difference is the CIA would likely be the agency that causes Epstein to slip and fall in the shower. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God

from Gregg Jarrett of FoxNews

Gregg Jarrett: Given evidence of an attack most recently against him they’re going to want to conduct an investigation that this was indeed self-inflicted, that this was suicide. But the fact that he was in a solitary cell most recently and on suicide watch I agree with Deroy that it is baffling how somebody on suicide watch who is routinely checked every hour and usually there are cameras, could manage to accomplish a suicide. And not only that, when you’re on suicide watch in a jail cell, under normal protocol they remove absolutely everything in the cell that could be used for hanging. It’s always problematic about bedsheets that they use weaker sheets that wouldn’t sustain the weight of an individual. So I’m not quite sure how he managed to accomplish this unless they violated their own protocol.

john mcafee summed it up on twitter:

>> I was stunned by Epstein’s suicide, though probably not as much as Epstein himself.

Mcafee the same guy wanted for murder who had an army on armed henchmen who prolly had sex with a lot of hot young chicks in Belize.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

It’s crazy that whoever was responsible for this was able to pull this off while Epstein was in the same jail that El Chapo was held in. Really puts the power/influence behind those responsible for this into perspective. 

dang so he wont get buried in a catholic church then?

I love how we’re supposed to believe that Epstein was banned from Mara largo for sexual harassment.  I’m sure the trump organization would ban a billionaire from their club for harassing some college chick.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Why does a ‘Prince’ need a pimp for underage girls, What the heck?

Why not just stay on the legal side and wait for them to turn 18?  These peepz are wired differently

LBriscoe wrote:

I love how we’re supposed to believe that Epstein was banned from Mara largo for sexual harassment.  I’m sure the trump organization would ban a billionaire from their club for harassing some college chick.

it was sexually assaulting an underage girl, not harassing a college chick

Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represented  Epstein’s victims, stated in court documents that Trump had barred Epstein from  Mar-A-Lago  “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

and according to the document dump the day before Epstein died

Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump ‘Didn’t Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us’

You just can’t be into someone like Stormy Daniels and underage girls at the same time. No way is Trump involved in this

We need to drain the swamp, they need to take everyone involved in the jail to gitmo and waterboard the answers out of them, crooked h and slick willy too, just to be sure.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

He had a party with him and Epstein and 28 girls. Sure it was on the level. 

haha yea i dont think epstein killed himself. this is a cover up. billionaire like that wouldnt kill himself. 

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Jeffrey was found to have hung himself while on suicide watch, in a room with no fixtures, using sheets that were made specially to resist hanging, and the guards “fell asleep”. This is some Tom Cruise level sht that happened here. 

By the way, what is Turd up to lately? 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

we have preliminary autopsy results

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

the results are inconclusive as of now, but would seem to make a homicide more likely while not completely excluding suicide

Time to start waterboarding people and figure out what’s going on.

I think this (sadly) confirms my suspicion that Turd off’d himself. There’s just no way that guy would have the willpower to keep away from this thread and not comment on it.

Turd and Alex Jones were right about big league pedophiles going down as part of MAGA.

Godspeed Turd 

Kiplinger wrote:

Why does a ‘Prince’ need a pimp for underage girls, What the heck?

Why not just stay on the legal side and wait for them to turn 18?  These peepz are wired differently

this not a good example, she looks 20 something 

So Barr’s father apparently hired Epstein to teach at a prominent NYC prep school when he was 20 and hadn’t even finished college.  No such thing as coincidences in homicide investigations.