Epstein scheduled to unexpectedly die in custody

One barely mentioned nugget from Acosta’s defense of why he didn’t prosecute further is that he was told Jeffstein is a tool for “intelligence”. This is a guy hosting orgies with underage girls for current and former presidents and business tycoons in mansions equipped with recording devices. He is known as a fabulously rich financier and investor, but not by anyone in the industry. Sure sounds like he’s got a sponsor somewhere…Israel? Russia? FBI is responsible for monitoring dirt bags working for foreign agents. Doesn’t bode well for ole Jeffy boy.

I don’t think we’ll ever know… nothing seems to make sense. All I know is if he has anything on the Clintons, he should have had an “accident” a long time ago.

at least 4 officials from DC DOJ were involved in the Epstein investigation/plea deal

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justice-department-sat-on-mountain-of-epstein-evidence-for-10-years_2996970.html

My guess is the FBI was watching him because they knew he was working for Israel or Russia. His partner Ghislain Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, the Britist turd who got a state funeral in Israel. This would also explain why Clinton, Leslie Wexner, or Leon Black continue to work with him even after guilty plea…and couldn’t touch him.

Pretty sure that puts him on the radar of the CIA and NSA. The FBI would be more interested in sex trafficking and whatnot. No matter what, this case would likely require cross-department communication, which isn’t really their strong suit.

Maybe, CIA cannot conduct investigation domestically, have to hand over to FBI, DHS, ATF, Secret Service, Law & Order, NYPD Blue, Magnum PI…etc

Right…I’m sure they follow that rule to the letter. The CIA tracks foreign assets (spies) just like other agencies. The difference is the CIA would likely be the agency that causes Epstein to slip and fall in the shower.

Game over for Epstein

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-in-jail-officials-say-11565443983?mod=BNM&mod=breakingnews

they got him the second time. The first attempt was July 23

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan jail cell, 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his sex trafficking trial

from Gregg Jarrett of FoxNews

Gregg Jarrett: Given evidence of an attack most recently against him they’re going to want to conduct an investigation that this was indeed self-inflicted, that this was suicide. But the fact that he was in a solitary cell most recently and on suicide watch I agree with Deroy that it is baffling how somebody on suicide watch who is routinely checked every hour and usually there are cameras, could manage to accomplish a suicide. And not only that, when you’re on suicide watch in a jail cell, under normal protocol they remove absolutely everything in the cell that could be used for hanging. It’s always problematic about bedsheets that they use weaker sheets that wouldn’t sustain the weight of an individual. So I’m not quite sure how he managed to accomplish this unless they violated their own protocol.

john mcafee summed it up on twitter: >> I was stunned by Epstein’s suicide, though probably not as much as Epstein himself.

Mcafee the same guy wanted for murder who had an army on armed henchmen who prolly had sex with a lot of hot young chicks in Belize.

It’s crazy that whoever was responsible for this was able to pull this off while Epstein was in the same jail that El Chapo was held in. Really puts the power/influence behind those responsible for this into perspective.

dang so he wont get buried in a catholic church then?

I love how we’re supposed to believe that Epstein was banned from Mara largo for sexual harassment. I’m sure the trump organization would ban a billionaire from their club for harassing some college chick.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

it was sexually assaulting an underage girl, not harassing a college chick

Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represented Epstein’s victims, stated in court documents that Trump had barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

and according to the document dump the day before Epstein died

Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump ‘Didn’t Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us’

We need to drain the swamp, they need to take everyone involved in the jail to gitmo and waterboard the answers out of them, crooked h and slick willy too, just to be sure.

He had a party with him and Epstein and 28 girls. Sure it was on the level.

haha yea i dont think epstein killed himself. this is a cover up. billionaire like that wouldnt kill himself.