Sign up  |  Log in

Denied Jaguar, Haryana Youth Pushes BMW Into River

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49305126

“An Indian man apparently angered at getting a BMW for his birthday - instead of a Jaguar - pushed the new vehicle into a river.

Video posted on social media shows it floating away on the river in the northern Indian state of Haryana. It later got stuck on a bank of tall grass and the man, said to be the son of a local landlord, tried to rescue it. Police are investigating the incident, local media report.

BMW cars cost around 3.5m rupees (£41,400; $49,000) locally, with Jaguars costing about 4-5m rupees.”

I would have done the same. I just hope the BMW recovery process did not interfere with local corpse disposal in said river.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

when i was a poor kid in the philippines. i wanted a jaguar cuz i like their style and emblem. but after going to la i learned that beamers is the car for rich dbag. and benz is for classy people like myself. maseratis are cool too, cuz it sounds so bangin.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

^^ real men drive skylines

Besides bbc is basically bull**** broadcasting corporation at this point. Nothing more than stooges of western imperialism designed to make certain people and Chinese banana men feel good about themselves 

We third worlders from duerte to modi to xi need to band together and as duerte says “kick these sons of *****es out”. 

Put in place laws saying they cannot re-circulate news from local agencies and watch how quickly they’ll fall into line. Lee Kuan Yew used this tactic when they were knowingly misrepresenting him

Indians need to stop making babies.

The most pressing need of the hour for the greater good would be for you to stop toggling between your other account Samcrybaby, masquerading as an Iranian and for some reason  trying to be an inadequate cookie cutter copy of  a Chinese banana chang. 

No one wants another autistic Hank Yoo. 

Kiplinger wrote:

The most pressing need of the hour for the greater good would be for you to stop toggling between your other account Samcrybaby, masquerading as an Iranian and for some reason  trying to be an inadequate cookie cutter copy of  a Chinese banana chang. 

No one wants another autistic Hank Yoo. 

LOL. You don’t know what you are doing brah. Don’t **** with me. 

Now, go and clean dirty toilets in India. 

Not sure why Ohai is so obsessed about Indian news? 

ohai wrote:

BMW cars cost around 3.5m rupees (£41,400; $49,000) locally, with Jaguars costing about 4-5m rupees.”

That’s probably more money than all those people in that video make together in a year.

I hope the pops got the hint and made a bee line to the nearest Jaguar dealership. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Wait, he keeps the motorcycle but dumps the BMW???? Kids these days: no sense of priorities!!!!

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

StreetFighter wrote:

Not sure why Ohai is so obsessed about Indian news? 

Probably got pumped by some big, hairy Tamil bloke back in Kuala Lumpur. I’m sure if we search hard enough we can find him in certain places of the internet catering to sissification

breadmaker wrote:

Wait, he keeps the motorcycle but dumps the BMW???? Kids these days: no sense of priorities!!!!

Honestly, I’d rather a 600 cc CBR than a Jaguar F-type

Ohai hates Indians. A fact which I like.

Well, use your internalized hatred to create the Desi or Muslim or Asian or whatever version of Boondocks. You don’t seem to be clever enough or aware of the world around you to be successful but it’s got to provide more purpose in life than stacking clothes in retail in Canada or breaking into “Data Science” depending on which username is more indicative of reality.

My favorite people are Americans who hate other Americans. It’s funny listening to them talk smack about their countrymen so much whilst their fellow countrymen glower in the corner. Self-hating Asians just make me sad, they just swallow what the West tells them. Self-hating Muslims are cool but when they get preachy it can get get annoying

i hate negative npv americans. so the sick old and poor. there is a great thailand midnset where it is illegal to give money to beggars.the law is derived from the idea of karma. that people who are suffering right now are in that position cuz they must have been a bad person in their previous life. now that’s a silly form of thinking. a better way to look at it is how we treat bears in aspen. you are required to lock up your trash cans. because if you dont, then bears will see it as the perfect place to forage and keep coming back. so to stop incentivizing these lazy bears. they look up the trash so they dont come back. fascinating i know. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

pot meet kettle 

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Nerdyblop wrote:

i hate negative npv americans. so the sick old and poor. there is a great thailand midnset where it is illegal to give money to beggars.the law is derived from the idea of karma. that people who are suffering right now are in that position cuz they must have been a bad person in their previous life. now that’s a silly form of thinking. a better way to look at it is how we treat bears in aspen. you are required to lock up your trash cans. because if you dont, then bears will see it as the perfect place to forage and keep coming back. so to stop incentivizing these lazy bears. they look up the trash so they dont come back. fascinating i know. 

Me too. I believe the eskimos understood what’s up when they put their negative NPV grandmas on an ice raft and pushed them away.  

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

breadmaker wrote:

Kids these days: no sense of priorities!!!!

I’m a little upset right now that you would make such a comment. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

breadmaker wrote:

Kids these days: no sense of priorities!!!!

I’m a little upset right now that you would make such a comment. 

you got to say “point of personal privilege” before being upset over stuff like that 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

breadmaker wrote:

Kids these days: no sense of priorities!!!!

I’m a little upset right now that you would make such a comment. 

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

The ay mijo meme was supposed to be right here!! broken heart

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

DAMMIT, I FOUND A GREAT “AY MIJO” MEME, BUT IT WON’T DISPLAY!!!!!! angryangryangryangrybroken heart

It’s Carmen Salinas saying, “Ay mijo, no te mientas a ti mismo!!!”.  It loses something when I just type it out as text.

ETA:  It was annoying, but I finally got the meme to show!!!

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

StreetFighter wrote:

Not sure why Ohai is so obsessed about Indian news? 

Ohai is Indian seemingly. No one can confirm though because he refuses to go to NYC meetups. 

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

StreetFighter wrote:

Ohai hates Indians. A fact which I like.

Why do you think? Because he is embarrassed about his heritage? 

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

StreetFighter wrote:

Not sure why Ohai is so obsessed about Indian news? 

Ohai is Indian seemingly. No one can confirm though because he refuses to go to NYC meetups. 

Ohai is a little Chinese dude. 

The Chinese are not cool asians like the fillipinos and Indonesians and they have a sort of brutal pragmatic quality to them therefore Ohai does his best to fit in with the American crowd and what better way to fit in that be a xenophobic white man? Unfortunately whilst he is good he is not perfect at it and can’t seem to hide the autism giveaways nor the exaggerated feeling of self importance that shine through his posts. There’s lots more to decode but ultimately we should accept people for what they are, warts and all.

This whole people ashamed of their heritage is a strange thing to me. Very prominent in the west. I think the people worst at it are the asians especially Asian girls followed by Anglo whites. The people who are the most “proud” are the other whites like Italians (no wonder they are so annoying), Indians, Latinos etc though Liberal self hate is permeating these societies very rapidly.

Ps : Punjabi Sikhs are like 5% of indias population. I don’t know why they are your go to even though their weddings are nuts, unlimited alchohol and people blacking out is the norm. Very sad people confuse them for Muslims. As a southern lungi wearing nerd even if it will cause a scandal i will be hiring these northerners to dance at my wedding

https://lew.la/reddit/clips/cr9rx3.mp4

Has anyone drank with Koreans? I hear they go hard, like its common to see guys in expensive suits and **** passed out on the sidewalk in Seoul

tanks for history lesson and psych profile of great ohai

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Welcome comrade! Anything for our Russian brothers

Kiplinger wrote:

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

StreetFighter wrote:

Not sure why Ohai is so obsessed about Indian news? 

Ohai is Indian seemingly. No one can confirm though because he refuses to go to NYC meetups. 

Ohai is a little Chinese dude. 

The Chinese are not cool asians like the fillipinos and Indonesians and they have a sort of brutal pragmatic quality to them therefore Ohai does his best to fit in with the American crowd and what better way to fit in that be a xenophobic white man? Unfortunately whilst he is good he is not perfect at it and can’t seem to hide the autism giveaways nor the exaggerated feeling of self importance that shine through his posts. There’s lots more to decode but ultimately we should accept people for what they are, warts and all.

This whole people ashamed of their heritage is a strange thing to me. Very prominent in the west. I think the people worst at it are the asians especially Asian girls followed by Anglo whites. The people who are the most “proud” are the other whites like Italians (no wonder they are so annoying), Indians, Latinos etc though Liberal self hate is permeating these societies very rapidly.

Ps : Punjabi Sikhs are like 5% of indias population. I don’t know why they are your go to even though their weddings are nuts, unlimited alchohol and people blacking out is the norm. Very sad people confuse them for Muslims. As a southern lungi wearing nerd even if it will cause a scandal i will be hiring these northerners to dance at my wedding

https://lew.la/reddit/clips/cr9rx3.mp4

Has anyone drank with Koreans? I hear they go hard, like its common to see guys in expensive suits and **** passed out on the sidewalk in Seoul

Asians love going balls out with liquor. Never seen anything like it. They are absolute animals when it comes to partying. They might not party often but when they decide to go out…all bets are off. Also, it maybe due to their typically small stature, but they can’t handle hard liquor. Few shots…and then they are done. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

i dont normally drink unless im turning up. and turning up usually means roughly 5-7 shots on avg. ohai is def indian, he knows too much about them. most asians dont know much about indians. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Ohai is a Chinaman brah, 100 percent, Indians don’t sell out as much as asians. He is  99% malaysian as well, Malaysia and Singapore  have like 7% people of Tamil background  They are like a specific subset of Indians though some can be from Sri Lanka. These are the guys that fought the war in Sri Lanka because they wanted their own country. The LTTE remains the first and only terrorist organization to fly their own aircraft and they pioneered the use of suicide bombs before Al qaeda adopted it. Anyway the war and **** is over now and Sri Lanka is banging. Also, asia is changing fast. Lee Kuan yew said famously when meeting tunku mohammed that for aisan unity to work it would be better to look at Russia and India since they were here for keeps and eventually the Americans will have to leave. 

There are so many japanese and Koreans arriving in southern India because their governments are betting on India being the bulwark against Chinese expansionist tendencies and so they are coming bearing monetary gifts. This one Chinese chick I got with also knew who Aamir Khan was cause three idiots was a hit in China. What a time to be alive lol

Anyway, 5-7 shots is good form if you can keep going. What’s the verdict on balut bro? My friend is trying to convince me to go eat that when I meet him in manila. Also is palawan worth it? Where are the cool places that aren’t infested with tourists? Some of these Phillipines islands look soooo gooood , fuark!! 

never tried balut. i was to grossed out when i was younger, but id try it now if offerred. i have heard palawan is worth it, but never been. the best part i like about the philippines was this exclusive resort in tagaytay highlands (this was 13 years ago). i jet skiied at subic beach. there wasnt much tourists. i also went to a beach in a home city where my cousin is the mayor. that **** was packed. personally i preferred the partying with fam then clubbing. 

hoenstly i think india is the key to beat china. much like how south korea was used to stop japanese growth. 

also here are some questions:

1. are russians asians? (i think no)

2. are indians asians? (my yougner self would say no, but i now say yes, due to some vids i seen)

3. are middle easterners asian? 

4. I literally thought to this day that sri lanka was a part of india!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Sounds dope, I can’t wait to go. I love Filipinos man. They are one of my favorite people along with Mexicans. Humble and know how to have a good time. 

There is no real  thing as “Indian” in the sense you mean. There is a pan Indian identity that exists but there are many ethnicities within. Google mary kom and bhaichung bhutia, they look Chinese but are Indian. My best friend is like this and some white girl was politically incorrect and blurts out “but how can you be Indian and look samurai”. Weak!!  Some Indians do have a culture like the Filipinos - loud, extraverted and love dancing but overall I think India is its own world and has similarities with both the Arab and Asian civilizations. Asian is a strange term anyway, realistically what do Vietnamese and Japanese have in common? Nothing! 

Yes, India will hold China but they will do it on their own terms and it will take at least 50 years. 

Russians and Arabs are definitely Asian, Asia is huge but I guess when people say Asian they mean “asiatic” people. This is weird because some Russians look more Korean then Korean especially in some ex ussr countries like krygistan and kazakasthan. **** they are sooo hot!! Lol, in conclusion we are all “Asian” including the Israelis but in common parlance none of us are.

Sri Lanka is ****ing dope man, you have to go before the tourists ruin it. Its more a chill, drink and eat kinda place not a let’s party and get laid kinda place.