2012 - The Coming Apocalypse

In addition to the movie coming out this week, a lot of people have stated that the year 2012 will be disasterous. The world will end and many people will die. This begs the question of what you would do over the next 3 years. As studying for the CFA would be the least of your concerns, what would you do with all the free (but now limited) time. Suggestions welcomed.

sleep

Girls. Lots and lots of girls.

i’d probably live my life as usual because there is no such thing as the paranormal

Ah, shucks… the world is supposed to end just as the unemployment rate finally ticks downward. Woodint cha no it?

PIITB one more time…

I foresee chaos and lawlessness. TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Girls. Lots and lots of girls.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’d probably live my life as usual because there > is no such thing as the paranormal Astrology isn’t necessarily “paranormal”. It’s more like mystic science.

Did anyone see the “Wall Street Warriors” episode where that blonde fox is looking for “undiscovered” portfolio managers and she interviews the Investing by the stars PM… What a crock of sh!t.

Isn’t “mystic science” an oxymoron? But anyway, if the world was really ending, there would probably be looting and violence everywhere. We would probably be fortified in our houses with guns and rationed food.

Simply, if the world ends, NOTHING we do matters.

Apocalypse in 2012 - is this a reference to an Obama re-election?

Palin 2012!!

I’ll be really drunk by early morning on Dec. 21, 2012, just in case.

Two options: 1) Build a fallout shelter so deep underground and well supplied that I could survive there with up to 30 people for as long as necessary. 20 of these 30 are trophy wife material. 2) If the world is expected to be completely destroyed, build colonies on the moon. There is enough cheese there to survive for millennia. Rage against the dying of the light.

hookers and blow

waits for cnbc commentators to say " coming up the pending world end apocalypse and how you can profit from it…"

Probably sit on a beach

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isn’t “mystic science” an oxymoron? > > But anyway, if the world was really ending, there > would probably be looting and violence everywhere. > We would probably be fortified in our houses with > guns and rationed food. No, not in this case. Astrology is fundamentally based in a deep, fundamental understanding of mathematics and astronomy. It’s why the Mayans have, what is considered, one of the most accurate calendars of all time. But astrology is also based on the unprovable idea that the universe repeats itself. So I’d say that in this case, yes, you could say that it is not really paranormal but something inbetween–mysticism mixed with hard science.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Palin 2012!! I was about to write that, but you beat me to it, Walrus.