2013 CFA Institute Mock Exam (PM) Results

78%, one or two I should have got right but just selected the wrong answer. Was surprised to see GIPS was pretty simple on this and I got 6/6 for it.

I am dreading it coming up in the AM section.

Welp, I don’t know what to feel right now. Just got a 64% on 13 mock and felt like I got an 80. Prob some stupid mistakes mixed with confusion. Can’t seem to improve derivatives or ethics to save my life. My highest score on any test so far was 12 mock at 70. All AMs are keeping me at around 60. Gotta say I’m cutting it close for sure. If I have to take this test again next year, there will be many holes in my wall.

75% although i think that some of the questions were borrowed from past mocks that i’ve already completed, so it’s not really a fair score. really surprised by the huge weight (30% of the PM session?!) on ethics/gips.

87%, yeeha.

like a few other people I found the last 4-5 sets easy. I was surprised how well I did on ethics as that felt hard.

Now just gotta work out why I can’t get any of the IPS questions in the AM right, haha.

Got 56/60 on this one. Let’s hope the actual Mock is on the same level!

im taking this mock tomorrow. i feel immense pressure seeing how well everyones done here… hopefully i feel its just as easy…

^Good job, mate. Didn’t think anyone could beat nvestn…

I scored 75% – tricky in a few spots, but overall fair.

For you GIPS freaks, don’t worry – it won’t show up in the AM. Excluding the fact that it is a relatively new topic with tons of little trivial nuances, the fact that CFAI presented it in the PM mock is further proof that it will show up in a multiple choice (rather than essay) format.

Took that and almost died. 60%. I’m doing better on the free response than the multiple choice at this point.

87%

I don’t think I’ve done that good on a mock, ever, in all levels.

Where do I find 2012 CFAI Mock question? I can’t find it in thier website. Please help me find it. Thanks!

guys if you post these questions on google. you get faster answers.

those are all out there.

however 2013 is basically 2012 (slightly harder) a lot of overlap.

43/60: 73%.

Fingers crossed for saturday

Took it yesterday. 72%. So many stupid mistakes. I’m getting myself into a lot of trouble when I overthink the questions.