2018 Actual L3 Exam

It won’t be released until the end of January. I just confirmed this with CFA Institute.

Can we get the L3 mornings for the past 3 years on the Institute’s website? or they only provide the last year’s exam.

2015-2017 are currently available on the CFA website, and the 2018 exam will be posted at the end of January according to CFA Institute.

Same here man. I had some points left blank and would like to finish them off.

Is PM also available, or just the AM?

They won’t post PM only essays

Ditto here as well. I am also eager as I sent the CFAI 2 comments about 2 different questions in the AM exam where one didn’t have a specific LOS assigned to it and one where they specifically tested something they issued an erratum on only a month prior.

yup I believe I’m correct in the question you mentioned using the method in erratum but surprisingly my FI score is below 70% (I feel well in other FI questions as well), spent 10+ min in that question to make sure calculation is correct so missed some other points

Any news where I can find a copy of the 2018 morning exam?

yes, update?

I was told it would be posted at the very end of January. Since this timeframe has passed, i’m not sure when it will be posted. Perhaps the cold weather has slowed things down!

I called today and they said sometime in February

The CFAI website says it is undergoing some maintenance on the password protected sites. Perhaps they are uploading the 2018 exam while performing this maintenance? I guess we’ll see.

they have to take down a site to upload a file? lol

As chaterholders, will we be able to access the candidate resources to view the 2018 exam? Anyone know the answer to this?

My understanding is that only Level III candidates will have direct access to it.

is it up yet? I checked and yes, S2000, even charterholders can’t get access to old L3 exams (sigh)

Looks like it is now up? I am able to see it now under my resources when I search for it. Couldn’t see it yesterday…

It is up. Its under the tips for taking the essay option.

yep its up