3/3 club

A fellow Schweser devotee: L1 = 100% Q-Bank L2 = 16-Week Video Course + A Few Mocks L3 = 16-Week Video Course + 3-Day Video Review Course (+ CFAI AM Exams) Didn’t read any text from either CFAI or Schweser for L3 or do any EOCs. I just paid very close attention to the video instructors, took good notes, and did a lot of AM practice tests!

Was CFAI text all 3 times for me. Only supplemental material was the secret sauce for Level II & III and live mock exams.

I am just glad it is over after 3 years, it was very painful to combine with my family and job.

To the guy who skipped Level II because he was best man in a wedding… I planned MY OWN wedding for 250 guests while studying for Level II, and passed it. To quote another well known AN contributor, NO EXCUSES!

3 and out as well here, meant to add that :slight_smile:

rae379 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To the guy who skipped Level II because he was > best man in a wedding… I planned MY OWN wedding > for 250 guests while studying for Level II, and > passed it. To quote another well known AN > contributor, NO EXCUSES! LEGEND!

3/3 as well- I don’t plan on bragging about it (it is a bit douchey), I’m just thrilled I never had to go through that heartbreak of seeing FAIL on the email.

2009 2010 2011 I am so happy

Haha, believe me I was trying to make it work - but I was best man in a wedding the day of the exam and would have missed the wedding and a good bit of the reception.

would add i was about 85-90% schweez as well

not a member of u fne lads n lass but i got to say paraguay is the man for having done so but also partiipating in te forums n helping everyone …just saying

I’m in!!

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rae379 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To the guy who skipped Level II because he was > > best man in a wedding… I planned MY OWN > wedding > > for 250 guests while studying for Level II, and > > passed it. To quote another well known AN > > contributor, NO EXCUSES! > > LEGEND! LOL. I planned my own wedding too three months to Level 3 exams and passed. It was the ugliest pass for me out of all three exams…:slight_smile:

well if u failed u would have had a wife to console you!

l3 was personally the most demanding on me - i had my daughter a few days before l2, so it didnt impact my studies…for l3, it was very challenging to make sure i could spend time with her while juggling work and studying…for about 2-3 months went with about 4 hours of sleep. All in all, it was one of the hardest things i’ve ever done.

Add me to that list!!! Woohoo! Give me my memorial day back!!!11

great respect to those who have full time work+wives+kids+pass! Amazing guys!

All three levels were very demanding and I am relieved to have passed them in one fell swoop. I don’t feel “d**chy” being in the 3/3 group but simply glad and grateful that buena suerte happened to intersect with tedious preparation. Many people have their own stories of trial and tribulation. For me, it was dealing with multiple small children (sleepless night and diapers), horrible poison oak, two job changes, and an arduous cross-country move. The struggle makes the victory taste that much sweeter!

whats poison oak?