3/3 club

^ A terrible skin reaction from a wild plant that grows all over the place outside of the urban area where I used to live (Northern California). I caught it from being lazy and hiking off-trail for a few miles to get back to the trailhead more quickly; the plants scratched my legs and it got into my bloodstream. Could barely stand up for four weeks in May 2010; I’m extra allergic to it!!!

mind sharing your locations of exams as well?

ahh ok…lol makes victory even sweeter huh?

I’m in the 3/4 club. Dec '08, didn’t really study but failed June 09, then June 10, June 11. Plus doing it while having a baby Feb 2010 and finding/buying a house 1st-2nd quarter 2011. Also only used Schweser. Never opened a CFAI text. L1: 100% Qbank L2: Schweser videos (took serious notes) and lots of QBank L3: Schweser video, Schweser weekend class, and some Qbank For those 3/3ers, that is definitely something to be proud of. Congrats.

ME TOO!!! SCHWESER ONLY. No CFAI!

Where is the thread for 3/3 + 1.5 years + > 70% for everything + no bathroom breaks during the exam?

Locations – 1 - San Francisco, CA (Fort Mason Center) 2 - San Francisco, CA (Bill Graham Auditorium) 3 - Denver, CO (Denver Merchandise Mart – a significant venue downgrade!)

During L2 prep, I had a new job and we were in the first trimester of pregnancy with our daughter. I was looking after my wife and trying to impress my boss while studying for L2. For L3, we had a newborn (Dec 2010) in our 2 bedroom London apartment. Feels so good to have overcome all this!!! and BIG THANKS to my wife for putting up with this shit for so long!!!

haha time to celebrate with the missus Sniper :stuck_out_tongue:

3/3 kind of L1 - 2008 - Schweser’s samples + CFAI L2 - 2009 - Schweser’s video + qbank + samples + CFAI L3 - 2011 - Schweser’s video + qbank + CFAI readings and EOC only skipped 2010 L3 coz I was penniless and homeless for 1 night :p. I did all mocks and samples from Schwesers and CFAI for L2. Didn’t do samples for L3 because I wasted too much time on QBank (wrong move). Glad I passed. Cheers!!

Count me in. Thanks go to AF and Schweser, and CFA Institutue (in case and CFAI is eavedropping)…

I came, I saw, I conquered. Level I - San Francisco 2008 Level II - Abu Dhabi 2009 Level III - Dubai 2011 3/3 - Incredibly proud.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In baby. Dec 09, June 10, June 11. thats definitely 3/2.5, baller

Dec 09- June10 -June11 3_and_out!

I also went 3/3 (Dec 09 / June 10 / June 11). I think it’s an impressive accomplishment, but I’m not putting it on my resume.

Went 3/3 using Schweser only for reading…never read 1 paragraph from the CFAI text. I did work the CFAI EOC ?s repeatedly, but for text, Schweser all the way! I also took the Creighton boot camp for L3…highly worth it IMO. Congrats to everyone else that passed.

2007, 2008, and 2011 – all first attempts

Ah, well nringo, that’s fair, since the wedding was the same day. I know I wouldn’t miss my best friend’s wedding. People wonder why I had a few bridezilla moments… only CFA test takers will ever understand! :slight_smile:

But you know… If this guy was your best friend, he wouldn’t have scheduled his wedding on the one day of the year that you would be taking a career-changing test. Just saying. I would have gone balistic on my best friend if she had done that!

So…Cfa before bros before hos?