33 years is the happiest age

2006 was also the French that kicked them out.

That’s weird, most of my girlfriends have had that exact same mandate. Brazilian women might be the best in the world.

Oh yeah, and something about 33 or whatever… ughh I’m going to find out soon enough.

Pretty dumb thread. Now I can do pretty much whatever I want. Obviously that wasn’t always the case. One can not look forward, you can only look backwards. It is easy to compare my situation now to ten years ago, but ten years ago I had no idea what my situation would be now. The answer to this paradox is to just enjoy the now.

Right, I enjoyed not knowing what was in store. When I was younger, the road was far less mapped. Plus, I would argue I had much more freedom to do what I wanted back when I didn’t have a full time job.

Is 33 happiest age true for girls too? I dont think so.

I can state for a fact that 33 was definitely not my happiest age. I was happier before, and I’ve been happier since.

maybe it makes more sense to ask what your happiest 10-20 years are instead of a single age/

33 is just the average based on responses to this survey. It’s like average life expectancy. Obviously it varies by person.

So maybe it’s a bimodal distribution. For some people, high school and college was the most awesome time in their lives. For others, it’s after they built a career and a family.

Average… 33.

On the whole, though, the 30s are a pretty good time, for both men and women. Women who don’t have children and want them do start to get a little nervous about finding a guy to cooperate with them on that, but, even so, the 30s are pretty good for most people, as long as there isn’t anything like a War on Terror or a Great Recession or Bubonic Plague or something.

I don’t know, I think a guy like BS enjoyed the Bubonic.

Studies show that kids make you less happy while you’re raising them and then you get happy again after they leave…cited from Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert (Harvard psych prof).

The war on terror:

obama_meme_5.jpg

This age 33 probably doesn’t apply at all to single women. Most girls at this age if they are still single or not close to the: "marriage and family " path usually start hearing big alarm bells going off. Either it’s watching friends getting married and having kids, or parents applying pressure… Etc It’s a goddamn nightmare, trust me you don’t want to deal with that bullsh*t. Unless you WANT to lock it in obviously. I had one girl go so far as to say. "can you please pay for my sister’s med school? " and another girl say "everything that is yours is mine, and everything that is mine is still mine, you have to transfer everything you own into my name, and direct deposit your salary to my account " Hell no. Guys, if you ever have any girl that says these to you leave her FAST. If you love a girl and trust her with everything that’s OK, but is she actually makes these demands of you, tell her. F off

The original article has some woman quotes actually. One person says that she gained confidence and can attract “younger guys”. So, I guess getting older is good if you want to become a cougar…? Or maybe MILF?

At 30, I have a sweet job so I can buy all the hookers and drugs I wants…life is good, but my gf hates it.

make no mistakes about it, milfs are in less demand than HCBs in the 20s…

why do men put up with such nonsense? why not just masturbate?..

Make no mistake. Women in their 30s are awesome. At times, they can be a bit too agressive with the “commit to me and get me pregnant” part (which is driven by very understandable factors that deserve some sensitivity), but every other way, they are totally great.

Personally, I find women in their 20s to be extremely flighty and overly sensitive to incredible trivialities (I’m sure there are plenty of criticisms that can be leveled by them against men in their 20s too). Too much unnecessary drama and too many unrealistic expectations for a guy to fulfill. There are exceptions, of course (I know a few).

And, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve discovered that women in their 40s are pretty darned neat too, provided that they haven’t become jaded by life.

Bchad, if i can’t get a HCB…is it wrong for me to date women for hire?

Dude…just…dude. Why would anyone ever think a guy would do that? She’d be gone, and I MAY have the courtesy of downshifting when I threw her out.

Or…did you make her believe that you were absurdly wealthy in order to get said broad thus leading to her elevated expections with regard to her sister’s med school expenses?

I think the monacle is what threw her.

This. Love women in their early 20s looks-wise, but only if I don’t have to spend more than 20-30 minutes with them at a time. Women in their 30s are better in pretty much every way, assuming the woman takes care of herself and maintains a nice figure. 28 - 35ish is peak age if you can avoid the tie down.