$468 to retake in December

Just registered. Ready to slay the beast.

Good effort! You’re right to get back on it, give it all the time you have! cheers

How are you guys able to log in??? I try and it says access denied and says something about being a member or if I’m a candidate to click here to log in and repeats the same process

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just registered. Ready to slay the beast. I registered paying $468 today too… Let’s kill this in Dec… I am all charged up… This time more positive and confident… my results were just like I expected… hopeless in the last 6 SS… Here we come DECEMBER!!!

Well done!

I’m signing up too. Gonna start studying Sunday when my family goes back to Italy.

KJH, you tried really hard. I know you will nail this in December. It’s encouraging to see y’all do this. I will do the same.

KJH I am rooting for you. You can do it!!!

KJH, You have been doing well in this form and helped a lot of us with your reply. June 8th was a bad day for you. I am sure you will do better in Dec.

Noone is rooting for me:(

finfan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KJH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just registered. Ready to slay the beast. > > > I registered paying $468 today too… Let’s kill > this in Dec… I am all charged up… This time > more positive and confident… my results were > just like I expected… hopeless in the last 6 > SS… > > Here we come DECEMBER!!! I am in as well …

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just registered. Ready to slay the beast. Keep your head up bud, I’m rooting for you too… I plan on taking it in Dec as well…

Hey dude… I am also retaking it in December and going in for a Kill!! this 468$ is because we dont have to get the material again correct?

You know.in Australia… rooting has a whole other meeting…

on the same boat :slight_smile: just registered

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Noone is rooting for me:( I’m rooting for you and everyone else here.

Just signed up again! Ready to tackle this thing again in December

Where do you get $468 from? It’s showing $688 for me…

did you click on the registration for “before August 15th”?

kcin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where do you get $468 from? It’s showing $688 for > me… I saw the $688 under the fees section. However, when you go to actually log-in and sign up for the exam on the last page it shows you will be charged $468. I failed yesterday so I’m going to sign up for the December exam in a few days. Best of luck to everyone taking (or re-taking like me) the exam in December. And congrats to those who passed!