5 years of waite, 4 years of pain and 3 years of study

I have finally passed, this is 5 years since pass Level One at 2003. Took Level II first time for 2005: Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% Multiple Choice - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Analysis 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 * - - - Financial Statement Analysis 108 * - - - Fixed Income Analysis 36 - * - - General Portfolio Management 36 * - - - Quantitative Analysis 18 - - * Took again last yer for 2007 Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Analysis 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 - * - - Financial Statement Analysis 108 - * - - Fixed Income Analysis 36 - * - - General Portfolio Management 36 * - - - Quantitative Analysis 18 - * - Finally this year, I have passed. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 * - -

you are a real King…

This is really admirable. I don’t know that I would have had the fortitude to retake this test–knowing all the studying and frustration that comes with it–had I failed. To take it three times is true dedication. Truly commendable. Congrats and enjoy it!!

yeah wow, this is what finance is all about. patience and perseverance.

Wow! very impressive. Far more impressive than the person who got >70 in every section. I passed on my first attempt with less than 200 hrs and no financial background. But I believe your tenacity is worth more than 10 perfect scores put together. Cheers! you’ll go far in life.

Thanks guys, this is just to cheer those people who may be a bit out of luck that if you keep on working on it, eventually, it will pay dividend.

Truly congrats…it is a major accomplishment

The King, Congrats. Same here… simply can’t believe it. This was my 3rd (and last) attempt! So happy I can’t speak.

crablegs, well done mate. Both of us know the pain that it has to go through. Hope we can crake level III in one attempt next year.

Congrats perserveeres!!! I’m a 4-timer myself! (& 2 times on L1) Hope to god I’m one and done on L3… don’t think I can take much more of this.

I sure hope so… I am already dreading asking wife & kids for one more year…

I hear you crablegs… I started dating my wife in 2002 when I decided to undertake this. She’s been a great sport… hate doing this to her every year! Can’t wait to enjoy my first memorial day weekend in 2010!!!

Great job! I just got my Band 10 failure notice and am already plotting my next assault on this thing.

This man is a Master

Congradulations!

I passed on my 4th try…and boy am I relieved.

great story, it shows perseverance does work in life…for people who follow baseball, this is like the Josh Hamilton story, you can fail in life, but you never give up and in the end you’ll come out on top!

This is my second try. Although I registered one year and didn’t study and didn’t go to the exam. Does that count as a 3rd try?

awesome job. to those who didnt pass (and i have been there before) 'failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure"

Thanks for the hope guys I will be back for the 3rd time next year.