54% pass rate for LIII

they gettin’ REAL juicy right about now ladies and gents !

+1 haha

CEO of CFAI mentioned a “Phd. CFA” credential in that interview…interesting.

Unbelievable…

I disagree. The difficulty of the exam _ should _ dramatically change the pass rate…but it never does. My point is simply that it seems the Desired Pass Rate is decided upon and then the MPS is based off that.

I wish they would just release the results now. Why wait till Tuesday as nothing is going to change between now and then

People more likely to commit suicide on a Friday than a Tuesday. Same reason most layoffs happen on a Tuesday.

#mightbetrue

I think there are some uses of the CFA designation as a noun! Will Tom Keene get investigated?

registering a zero here…

Atleast 54% is reasonable. Imagine he dropped something like pass rate is only 34% this year, we were very surprised. Mass suicide across AF.

More people are passing this year… No pressure

What if they start sending out emails today?? Should be fun!!

Alot of drinking would take place pass or fail

Consider that an extra 1% in the level 3 passing rate represents about 280 people… (more than all the daily active members on the level 3 forum)

I hope I am one of those 54%. The 1% increase from last year gives me more hope!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cfa-institute-reveal-much-anticipated-000000971.html

Does that mean we all passed?

This is the worst spoiler they could have done. I don’t know why they have to wait until Tuesday. I’d rather feel miserable on a weekend than on a Tuesday while at work.

I don’t understand why they’d release the pass rate in advance of the test results. I don’t recall them ever doing that before. Doesn’t make much sense.

To your point, I think I’d rather get it on a Friday as well particularly if fail. On a Tuesday, and I speak from experience, you see ‘Band 10 Fail’ and 30 seconds later your boss is at your door asking “Did ya pass???!!”. At least if on a Friday you’d have the weekend to let the feelings of being a loser sink in before having to relay your worthlessness to everyone at the office.

To quote one of my favorite movies, it’s some real greaseball sh*t.