9 Days and counting

Anyone as anxious?

Me! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I passed as I don’t feel particularly confident after doing the paper. Bombed the morning paper

I am Just got a job as an Analyst at UBS India in the Investment Banking Bepartment. Passed my 3rd sem of MBA. Had an amazing holiday at Goa. Now, I’m back on with classes and waiting for the CFA Level 1 Result. If i clear it, It will be the icing on the cake… damn anxious … and if i don’t. . i really wont be able to acheive my recent happy news…

hey that’s great! you got such a fantastic job…i still am job hunting (I just completed my undergrad studies). :frowning: and I doubt passign L1 will be useful in me getting what I want since i have 0 experience. :frowning: :frowning:

The wait is killing me. I don’t have the zeal left to take the L1 all over again (touchwood), If anything goes against my way, after 9 days.

gurjeet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am > Just got a job as an Analyst at UBS India in the > Investment Banking Bepartment. Passed my 3rd sem > of MBA. Had an amazing holiday at Goa. Now, I’m > back on with classes and waiting for the CFA Level > 1 Result. If i clear it, It will be the icing on > the cake… damn anxious … and if i don’t. . i > really wont be able to acheive my recent happy > news… Congrats gurjeet, that’s a great job!!

i’m going crazy…i dunno what i’m going to do if i bombed it.

dennis2085 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m going crazy…i dunno what i’m going to do if > i bombed it. suck it up and write it in june?

HydrogenRainbow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey that’s great! you got such a fantastic > job…i still am job hunting (I just completed my > undergrad studies). :frowning: and I doubt passign L1 > will be useful in me getting what I want since i > have 0 experience. :frowning: :frowning: I’m in the same boat.

SomewhatDamaged Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > suck it up and write it in june? i suppose so…

I had a dream last night that they threw us a bone and released them early.

Does anyone knows what time on the 23rd results come out? I am in Sydney - and it might be an extra day wait for me, being ahead of all you guys and all…

I’m very anxious as well. I’m supposed to get an answer to an interview I did last week for a job in risk analysis (firm side). He told me he would let me know by next monday, but I’m guessing I will get my grade and the job result on the same day. Or else I’m stuck in the backoffice till something else opens up.

the will be up at 9:00am Eastern Time, US.

im scared… im also in sydney, so i guess i will have to wait the extra day

Luckily, I’m ditching the UK, rain and and GMT for the Riviera Maya, beach and GMT+6, so the results will be out at 8am for me, instead me having to fret all morning and picking them up at 2…

same for me, chrismaths - 8 am CT. Though I don’t think we’ll be able to access results for a couple of hours because the CFAI server will be overloaded.

Waiting on results can be soo painful…

I am not trying to be cruel. But this is how I see the exams. You know how you did in the exam (provided that you took enough time to study and review), so you know pretty much for sure what will happen.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not trying to be cruel. But this is how I > see the exams. > > You know how you did in the exam (provided that > you took enough time to study and review), so you > know pretty much for sure what will happen. Disagree completely. I studied hard and have no idea which way this will come out. It really a coinflip for me.