9 Days and counting

Agree with apcarlso. Coinflip for me and I studied very diligently.

I think this thread is increasing my anxiety level. must leave now…

Same

I hope you guys won’t flip the coins after a decision. or the people who depends on you who should be flipping the coin. Sorry to say so.

Kochunni, I am not sure if your most recent moronic post warrants a response.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope you guys won’t flip the coins after a > decision. or the people who depends on you who > should be flipping the coin. > > Sorry to say so. whatever. I studied my ass off. There is still a probability that I failed based on where the pass rate ends up and whether or not I made a bunch of silly test taking errors that had nothing to do with my grasp of the material. I understand the majority of the material. But I know I missed some due to time/stress/exhaustion/etc. Get over yourself.

Kochunni, until you actually write the L1 exam (correct me if I’m wrong), I think you should keep your smart-a** comments to yourself.

amen

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope you guys won’t flip the coins after a > decision. or the people who depends on you who > should be flipping the coin. > > Sorry to say so. I posted in areas where I felt comfortable. I abstained from posting where I was unsure. That is the beauty of this board… we don’t all independently understand it all. But collectively, we have all the curriculum covered. It’s a shame that a jack@ss like you can have access to such a great resource where everyone else is contributing positively. You should really turn your attitude around; it will serve you well on and off AF.

Totally agree with apcarlso, prossetti, budfox427 and ttouchst. I studied my life-off for L1 probably putting in around 600+ hrs and still it’s left to a coin toss for me on 23rd. kochunni69, you’ll pay heavy for you words. - Dinesh S

I am sorry guys… I touched a very sensitive area… Sorry again.

Please…do not touch your sensitive areas.

Nice comment LongonCFA. I for some reason think the website will crash at 9am from the influx of visitors. I sure hope I am wrong and the CFA is ready for the flood.

i’m so nervous, i just know i’m not going to be able to sleep on the night of the 22nd… btw - coinflip for me too and i studied HARD.

This is all just funny… I am 50-50 too… I feel like a long short hedge fund…

I wouldn’t mind being a long short hedgefund.

I have a plug-in in my browser that counts down to a certain date. I used it first for the exam day. Now, It is shows 7 days and 7 hours for the results to come out. I feel the same as everyone here. One day, I think I passed. The very next day, I think I failed.

i had a dream last night that i failed. (i studied really hard too) and my friend who literally walked in to mark 240 rectangles passed. it was painful. i can and can not wait for the results.

I’m 55-45 its like I’m holding pocket 10’s goin up against AK suited. One time baby, one time!!!

In the big picture, the fact that we took this challenge at all, worked hard, and learned a few things along the way means a lot. The results are, well at least in my case, up to fate. But remember, getting a Pass or a Fail doesn’t add to, or subtract from, what we learned during the journey. In either case, it’s not over yet. Good luck everyone!