9 Days and counting

26, Crown Royal Special Reserve, ready and waiting either way!

10 year old Dun Beaghan single malt.

I’ll swim to the bar and get a bottle of corona…

I’ll be having a glass of Lagavulin 16 Year Single Malt and an Ashton VSG Illusion if I pass. If I fail, I’ll be having a glass of water and two hours of Ethics studying.

I’m thinking a malt forty of Colt. Keepin’ it real.

My comfort drink of choice is a Starbucks caramel frappucino with extra, extra whip cream. Nothing in the world that won’t fix.

I originally liked the new format where you know when you will get the results. I not so sure anymore.

pass or fail,i wld celebrate cos 2008 is my time to shine!life is what u make it

MeddlingKids Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll be having a glass of Lagavulin 16 Year Single > Malt and an Ashton VSG Illusion if I pass. If I > fail, I’ll be having a glass of water and two > hours of Ethics studying. mmmmm… lagavulin, best scotch ever I hear ya, I’m not rewarding myself without a pass, just cracking the books again. gosh, the thought of cracking the same books for 5 months is enough to make me start dry heaving.

Either way Im getting a few drinks into me, pass or fail. Probably a few Coopers I think, need to relax a bit before hitting the books again. I’m Ready for another great day on the ASX BHP down 6% at open

afotex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pass or fail,i wld celebrate cos 2008 is my time > to shine!life is what u make it Not to rain on your parade but that makes no sense. Sorry, I cant imagine popping the champagne to celebrate failing the level 1 exam.

double spiced rum in a short glass for me (if I pass that is)

I either be drinking either a nice bottle of red wine and sitting on the couch watching some college hoops waiting for Level II material to arrive or having a cup of coffee at 7 p.m. on Jan 23 deciding wheter to start with Quant or FSA as a begin to try and tackle Level I again.

so are all you guys that have these drinks ready, you planning to get sh*tfaced at 9am EST?? I know I am gonna be checking before going to work (I am on PST).

The Macallan 15 years old

pass- Nice bottle of scotch (not decided on which one yet) Fail- 2-4 of Lucky lager

im getting nervous just reading these threads… i cant wait… i think i need a drink NOW!

LongOnCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so are all you guys that have these drinks ready, > you planning to get sh*tfaced at 9am EST?? > > I know I am gonna be checking before going to work > (I am on PST). Good point. Drowning my misery in Scotch might not go over very well at work.

2 more days…

Technically it’s less than two days. 40.5 hours and counting…