A new form of Islamic terrorism

Look what the FCC had been doing prior to the event. In just the prior year, the FCC handed out $2MM in fines, including a $1.2 million fine to Fox for showing digitally obscured nudity.

Aside from this attack, since the perp has not been identified. It seems like public opinion in Europe is shifting dramatically against these migrants and everything Islam. Some important elections going on in 2017. I think we are going to find out just how much the world is fed up with these types of attacks. The well of compassion for these migrants is drying up with each new incident. It might even be the plan of ISIS to sway public against the refugees and pull more countries into the conflict.

^ding ding ding ding ding

This has been a goal of theirs for awhile. Keeping the population within their borders is in their best interest. If families in particular are kept in their territory it helps shield them from foreign attacks and offers more camoflauge. It also gives them leverage over men in the region they can use and employ as soldiers.

The best solution I heard was from a retired US General…might have been Gates. Anyway, he said we should accept women and children all day long, but the men need to stay behind and fight for their country.

I’m cool with that.

Syria is over but with Erdogan it looks like Turkey will go the same way as Lebanon except the Kurds are a formidable opponent far superior in training, organization and equipment than the rag-tag opposition in Beirut before Iranian money started flowing in. With historical Russian-Turk relations not exactly being cordial I don’t see this turning out well. Either Putin engages the ‘West’ by supporting the Kurds playing out a shadow war in a NATO nation which is unprecedented or Erdogan signs a pact with Putin effectively pushing back the borders of NATO (assuming Drumf doesn’t do this). The funny part is anyone could see the blowback coming a mile away but the Europeans were so smug at their ‘atonement’ viz-a-viz Jews by creating Israel they buried their heads in the sand.

All chickens come home to roost, pass the popcorn.

^Yeah, not sure what E-dog’s game is with engaging Putin.

That works when the opponent at least pretends to abide by the rules not when you’re dealing with people like Bashar and the Russians. This tactic didn’t stop Aleppo from getting pounded to dust.

Of course you are.

A twisted throwback to the olden days when America was White and great. “Let’s bring African males over here, we need them to do manual labor and keep the women over there”

“No Jimmy, let’s bring a few over so we can rape them cause y’know our White women are so virtuous and puritan”

“Eh gads! what a great idea”.

It would stop when their goal is accomplished. Which is when the entire globe is under Sharia Law.

Either you are making a poor attempt at humor, didn’t read my post and wrote a kneejerk response, or you’re a complete idiot.

You do realize that the US had only a tiny fraction of the African slaves that were brought to the new world, right? Of the 10+ million slaves who survived the journey, only about 500,000 ended up in the US. The plurality, nearly 5 million, went to Brazil.

Or you completely missed that the moral ethics behind that reasoning send you down an unprecedented rabbit hole. It could have been applied to the Irish, Italians, Germans and they (men) should presumably have done the same for their own nations but now it should be legally enforceable since these people are a little more ‘alien’ and what not but congratulations on revealing your own stupidity in your pathetic support of a policy hypothesis that is blatant in it’s attempt to gain browny points by sounding edgy.

^ Cool, we will take all the women and children and send the men to live with you on the prison colony. Deal?

“Brownie”

Did someone say there were brownies by the water cooler?

No brownies but client dropped off a ton of chocolates and cookies…which do not make a nutritious breakfast by the way. Guess I’ll deal with the fallout in the new year.

We used to get brownies from one of our data providers, but this year they sent crappy cookies. Big disappointment.

as anyone could have predicted, Islamic State claiming responsibility for the Berlin attack.

Australia never experienced slavery or rape?

Ftr - you know nothing about immigration into the US.

The Aussies deported all their slaves, so their collective conscience is now clear.