A new form of Islamic terrorism

Trust Americans to spectacularly miss the point, take something personally and then argue something else entirely. I know enough about ‘immigration’ to know that Africans were split from their families, shipped to wherever and then treated as uneducated savages who wanted to rape White women. Conversely, Black women were treated as over-sexualized harlots who were knowingly tempting noble White slave owners and that of course justified rape. The rhetoric is not so extreme now but has noticeable parallels.

Back on topic, Germany took in one million unvetted refugees, this was the second? attack making him one in half a million but I wonder how long till Drumf puts up a tweet on how ISIS is an existential threat to Western civilization ignoring the fact that Germany is probably one of the last few countries staying true to Western values.

So you’re saying in Germany there hasn’t been an increase in crimes motivated by ethnicity or religion? Or the very obvious rise in extremism and mass sexual assaults?

Australia has a long history of raping the aboriginal people. Nevertheless, you want to bring up a subject for you benefit and deflect when it no longer serves a purpose, very well.

On to the subject of taking in refugees. To my best knowledge, Australia has reneged on their promises for intake of syrian refugees - a fraction of what they promised. In fact, the intake between the two countries is almost identical.

As for your comments of immigration among the italians - i assure you, you know nothing of the process.

No, I’m saying it’s not an existential threat like the hyperbole we keep hearing. I’m saying language as well as understanding of nuance is vitally important, these people ARE in the minority and there is a localized pushback occurring even if it isn’t in the blood and thunder style that appeals to right-wing knobheads, ‘solutions’ like splitting up families by gender are a throwback to one of the darkest stains of humanity and the people suggesting them are scumbags and should be treated as such.

WYG - You are again missing the point, it was a parallel for you to understand the similarities not a bashing exercise. There is enough material on America which isn’t so crude if anyone wanted to engage in that. Italian-Americans absolutely faced prejudice along the same lines including and not limited to being treated as second class citizens (not as bad as black people cause you know they looked white), lynching, being associated with crime and an ad-hoc elimination of wealth during WW2 because a few were Benito sympathizers. Repeating the same mistakes again and again for different groups is beyond stupid.

This is a fair statement.

Okay, so whoever is trying to be a nice and smart cookie here by being liberal should just try to be with them in a group to have a discussion about current situation of their religion and terrorism. Let me know how does it go?

When they are outnumbered, they obviously would agree that this is all nonsense which needs to be stopped and shit but when they outnumber you the whole conversation changes.

Ok, let’s cut the crap and see how much realistic experience you have with Muslims? I have studied with them, I have lived with them once, and also worked with them. Some of them are very liberal and wonderful human being but we are talking about very a few number of people here who got the opportunity to understand this world and see it from a different angle.

What about most of them who still live in old age? What I’ve seen I strongly, most of you on this forum have never seen in your entire life. They feel very strongly about your religion and I mean very much.

What is the point you are trying to make. One sentence. None of that is intelligible.

world leaders are not inviting the kind of people who wants to embrace a new culture. That’s the problem.

#totalfail

http://m.ndtv.com/world-news/us-man-throws-hot-coffee-over-muslim-woman-calls-her-terrorist-1640018?pfrom=home-world

You may be right about modern Muslims migrating to the West, I don’t know.

You are seriously wrong about Indian history. Yes, there were Muslim invasions and SOME of them committed acts previously only done by Alexander “the Great”'s barbaric soldiers, such as large-scale slaughter of PoWs and civilians, raping and pillaging etc. But for a MAJORITY of the time it was one bunch of Hindus + Muslims fighting another bunch of Hindus + Muslims. Driven more by nationalism (“born in India” vs invaders.) The epitome of Hindu nationalism, Shivaji, had 60% Muslim soldiers; always referred to his enemies as “Turks” (i.e. outsiders) and protected the Muslim states in the Deccan. His chief of justice was a Muslim, so was his admiral, and he worshipped Hindu and Muslim saints. His arch-rival Muslim (Mughal) emperor Aurangzeb sent the Hindu prince Mirza Raje who almost defeated Shivaji. Mirza Raje could slap Aurangzeb’s sons (Mughal princes) in public with impunity because he was so well respected.

There is a certain edge to being a Muslim in modern India due to the partition, creation of Pakistan, politicians of both faiths inciting rage against the “other” religion and so on. Even then you cannot deny the contributions of APJ Kalam, Azim Premji, AR Rehman (a Hindu convert to Islam BTW) or even Mohammad Shami. Not to mention millions of Muslims quietly contributing to the society while raising families. So enough with the “all Muslims are evil” bullshit.

Great post.

it’s a bizarre example of Muslims not integrating when their contributions and presence are so welded into the fabric of India that they sometimes go unnoticed and none of India’s terrorist attacks have originated internally. I mean the two most renowned structures of Indian architecture - Taj Mahal and Qutb Minar were built by the Mughals.

brah quit your opportunistic indian propaganda and recognize the rightful rulers of Kashmir

#dil dil pakistan

A nation who has no shame. Pakis have lost all the wars and every time pakis started these wars to conquer India. What a dil dil pakistan?

#PakiLosers

hmm, again all the nice talk with few examples of people who don’t represent the majority.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus ( this is going to be your history lesson)

Bro, I know in and out of Indian history. So let’s not get that started on this Americal Forum.

Something to think about

Mahmud of Ghazni, Sultan of the Ghaznavid empire, invaded the Indian subcontinent during the early 11th century. His campaigns across the Gangetic plains are often cited for their iconoclast plundering and destruction of temples. Mahmud’s court historian Al-Utbi viewed Mahmud’s expeditions as a jihad to propagate Islam and extirpate idolatry.[7][8][9] Mahmud may not have personally hated Hindus, but he was after the loot and welcomed the honours and accolades in the Islamic world obtained by desecrating Hindu temples and idols.[10] Of his campaign on Mathura, it is written:

Orders were given that all the temples should be burnt with naphthala and fire and levelled with the ground. The city was given up to plunder for twenty days. Among the spoil are said to have been five great idols of pure gold with eyes of rubies and adornments of other precious stones, together with a vast number of smaller silver images, which, when broken up, formed a load for more than a hundred camels.[11]

The loot from Mathura is estimated at 3 million rupees and over 5,000 slaves.[11]

When was the last time Hindus invaded another country and tried to convert people to Hinduism? Moguls oh yeah, they did all over the place. Raped, enslaved, and killed millions of Hindus.

Hindus and Buddhists destroyed and looted temples all the time. Again, I am not saying that Muslim anti-idolatry was not a factor. But at that time temples were like banks and had hordes of gold, silver and other treasures. It was not unusual for invaders of any faith to loot temples.

Yes, slavery was a Muslim thing. But then again, no caste system, so a different type of exploitation.

And I have better things to do than think about 11th century Muslim invaders. Your 21st century king of Hindus, Mr Narendra Modi, has royally fucked up the implementation of the currency cancellation. A good idea that is paving the road to Hell for most poor people. Something more relevant to think about.

^ Spot on. Most people wouldn’t associate Buddhism with violence but they have a fairly bloody history as well. Also most of the Mughals stayed rather than returning to where they came from contributing to their adopted homeland as opposed to the Poms who upped and left which doesn’t support his assertion of ‘non-integration’. What literature do you read based around South Asia?

The whole demonitization seems to be an interesting experiment that Canberra is contemplating as well. It seems to have achieved it’s goal of bringing all the ‘black money’ into the banking system and crushing the shadow economy (Wtf was that family that declared 42 Bn?) but the lack of liquidity has shaved off a couple of growth points and looks like it will hamper growth for the next few cycles and yet despite the loss of jobs and lack of access to their own money according to polls he still retains high approval ratings. Most interesting.

well well well, look who is talking? Now that your realized that yes moguls fucked it up in India you are exiting. Yes caste system is a shame and I don’t approve it but killing people because they don’t believe in your religion oh boy that’s a new level. And, the other thing is that it hasn’t changed yet.

Okay, so let’s talk about economics and growth of a country here. India a country of more than one billion people so every big step to refine system would take a courage and there will be some pain so it is. India is a 2nd fastest growing economy on this planet, where does Pakistan stand? Oh you are busy dealing with your own crap of fundamentalist who are killing each other on streets. Hmm, and you also hide terrorists is that right?

You have better things to do, we all have better things to do. But you need to realize that you can’t outsmart an Indian when you bring Pakistan into the topic of discussion.

#defeated