A new form of Islamic terrorism

^chill brah, sending you a virtual gulab jamun as a token of peace and understanding… just keep your hands off Kashmir and we cool.

We won’t now what you got? Who cares if you are cool or not?

How is the work/life balance at the ISI? Career path? Exit opps? Are they recruiting only from Top 3 madrassas?

man who knew mobius was such a savage

Do some take the behaviors of your respective countries and/or religion personally? Does it reflect on you as an individual?

I’d quite like India and Pakistan to patch things up so I can visit Kashmir, that place is meant to be beautiful.

you with me here, comrade? All I’m saying is indians gotta stay out of Kashmir and ruskies gotta stay out of Crimea - amirite??

also not that up to speed on the current taxonomy of forum indians - is adouche the last reincarnation of the hindu deity zidhai?

^ clearly not

So what’s the deal, is Trump going to ban everyone from the Middle East or what?

Atush = Gabe?

No, pretty sure Gabe died

Atush is not Gabe.

yeah, Kashmiris should live with one of the most poorest and hateful country in the world. You guys have tried to take it back what like 100 times and every time you got defeated? Am I right? When you couldn’t beat Indians face to face then you tried to sneak through hills and infiltrated the valley well, that didn’t go well either because Kashmiris don’t like you lol. What a poor guy who believes one day India will leave Kashmir. If you try this time, we will wipe you out from the face of this earth. Try one nuke and then we will tell you what nuke war looks like.

#pakiloser

That’s the Christmas Spirit!

OK, time to take a breather