Abortion

^im no expert, but that sounds more like Aspergers than autism. At least autism in the classic sense.

aka the right supramarginal gyrus - controls our empathy towards others

ahhh yes, nyotaimori. I thought they were supposed to be still and not speak? lol kinda SFW - blonde nyotaimori chick http://i.ytimg.com/vi/i-QJNAXilqY/maxresdefault.jpg

Lots of people are rational.The language used which is designed to ‘shock’ as well as deliver a point is what probably contributes to the ‘sociopathy’. In all likelihood it’s just an internet personna , the mask of anonymity lets people behave like douchebags without reprisal (myself included) but if it mimics real world behaviour then it is quite sad that in all probability it is used to cover up some form of inadequacy or represents mild Aspergers.

My understanding is/was that Aspergers is a kind of high-functioning autism, or a condition that falls on the high-functioning end of the spectrum of autism-related disorders.

It’s true that my comments are closer to Aspergers than to the totality of Autsim. Low functioning autistics can have lower IQs than average. However (after an internet search), one difference between Asperger sufferers and the remainder of the Autistic spectrum is that people with Aspergers generally want to fit in to social groups and simply have trouble doing it, whereas the other end of the autistic spectrum is perfectly happy not to engage at all.

Plus, sociopaths master the art of imitating “normal” people so they can fit in. They get extremely good at it and that’s why everyone here knows a couple-few true sociopaths and have no idea.

Also, most sociopaths don’t go around killing people, even Dexter-style. Many are able to turn their lack of emotions into a positive. Corporate executives, extreme sport enthusiasts, politicians…any career where emotions get in your way, sociopaths would have an advantage, all else equal.

Ohai comes across as intelligent and funny. Maybe krnyc thought him to be cold/rational because he can take absurd arguments or positions to their logical conclusions (e.g. “Chinese killing the female child is an acceptable price to preserve the family name”, I am paraphrasing.) Point is, I am very sure he doesn’t actually believe them.

Krnyc sounds more German than Russian :wink: Inability to read between the lines, esp when the writer is yanking someone’s chain.

Did you miss me saying I am aware Ohai is doing it on purpose? And I never claimed he wasn’t intelligent.

I did. Sorry about that. (My excuse: distracted by Mr Cage.)

SFW and awesome:

www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod