Advice

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All, I am a finance professional and have passed > the first two exams. > > I would like to pay for school by being a > part-time model. Any advise? I say go for it! I’ll be the photographer!

Thanks for the vote of confidence - you wouldn’t happen to know Tyra Banks or Hidi Klum? Mona8835 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > All, I am a finance professional and have > passed > > the first two exams. > > > > I would like to pay for school by being a > > part-time model. Any advise? > > > I say go for it! I’ll be the photographer!

Unfortunately not. going to her talk show was as “close” as i could get! HAHAHA (it was pretty boring… at least that one was.) Funny enough my friend told me this morning that they’re currently looking for the next top model. GO FOR IT!!!

Well, I’m a guy so that would be difficult… True story, a talent scout once told me I could do print work and commercials when I was about 18-19…for whatever that’s worth… Mona8835 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unfortunately not. going to her talk show was as > “close” as i could get! HAHAHA (it was pretty > boring… at least that one was.) > > Funny enough my friend told me this morning that > they’re currently looking for the next top model. > GO FOR IT!!!

OMG… sorry! =/ should have done the print/commercial offer! would have been an interesting experience i imagine.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True story, a talent scout once told me I could do > print work and commercials when I was about > 18-19…for whatever that’s worth… Did this “talent scout” offer you a candy bar and a ride in his panel van?

How did you know? brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > True story, a talent scout once told me I could > do > > print work and commercials when I was about > > 18-19…for whatever that’s worth… > > Did this “talent scout” offer you a candy bar and > a ride in his panel van?

you guys… BWAHAHHAHAA!!! … i swear you make my day at work much more vibrant.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did you know? Well, to tell you the truth, I’m still a little bitter that you turned down my offer.

O_O I didn’t see that one coming!! If you guys ever EVER do a comic skit/show let me know!!! i’ll be there!!! seriously!!!

Done. We’ll have one up and running by the end of the day. When can we expect you and KarenC?

I regret it, I was young and stupid. I was too caught up trying to finish my degree in finance. If only I could go back in time, things would be different, I’d make something of myself! I’d be a star! brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How did you know? > > Well, to tell you the truth, I’m still a little > bitter that you turned down my offer.

LOL - Brian and Artvandalay you guys must work really hard! :slight_smile: John - you said something like this before about the AF calendar and nothing materialised!

Like I said, if you want to commit to submitting some bikini pics I 100% guarantee you that I will have 12 shirtless guys lined up by the end of the day.

Bikini v topless, yeah that sounds fair!!.. oh wait…!

Don’t make make me point out the obvious innuendo… KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL - Brian and Artvandalay you guys must work > really hard! :slight_smile: > > John - you said something like this before about > the AF calendar and nothing materialised!

I’m willing to bet I could round up 12 bottomless dudes too if you wanted to turn those bikini pics into g-string pics.

Artvandalay - go for it! :wink: John - good luck with that! doubt there’ll be any takers!

Want to bet? I’ll bet 12 nude dudes to your 1 g-string pic that I can round them up by the end of the day.

yeah that sounds like a safe bet alright!