AF At Night

i imagine they are flattered. when im hard, i pull them closer to make sure they feel that shit. but this is definitely something im going to ask a chick and report back. lol

on our last vegas trip lol, one of my buddies admitted that he ejaculates sometimes while grinding. WTF!?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

^i thought this was a joke, but for some guys its a real thing apparently. lol

oh god TMI bro. 2 day ban

back in my day I heard of fingering on the dance floor but actually shooting your load on the dance floor is taking premature ejaculation to the extreme

Ahahahahah, on another note I thought this whole MILF thing was fantasy bullcrap.

Fri night me and this Fijian/Filo dude were drinking and he starts talking to this petite brunette older lady. I am like oookay and start talking to the lady she’s with - a 49 year old blonde from the Gold Coast. After a while they want to go upstairs to dance, I have no idea what’s happening but didn’t want to say no so we all go and I’m trying to be respectful and give her her space. She’s like what are you doing and pulls me in. I’m just like wtf is happening. She starts grinding proper hard you know and I’m like fk this might as well.

After a while Invite her back and she goes , “Sure thing darling, let me just tell my daughter”. I am just thinking whaaaaaa?? Daughter drags her home and I’m just laughing and I still have no idea what just fucking happened.

Lol, western culture, whatever the world may say, never change.

never happened

So I really can’t hook up with my coworker.

Friday, she walked into my office and sat in the chair in front of my desk and started talking for like 30 min. Shes cool and we get along but on Friday she was wearing some wifebeater looking shirt that was definitely on the edge of not being appropriate for work. She has like Ds or greater and as the conversation prolonged, she kept leaning over more and more and I couldn’t help but stare at the jugs overflowing onto my desk. She caught me once and she just kept grinning even more. I almost said something like get those jugs off my desk, but that would have been non-office behavior. So I just kept talking. Then last night she texted me to ask if im going out, but a) I was pretty hungover from clubbing and needed to pass out and b) I casually said in the office last month hit me up if you go out. She already got b*tched at for hanging out with me for a lengthy period by her boss at the office, but he’s not my boss and her boss and I report to the same person (COO). Its not a big deal. But, really, it *might* be cool to have some drinks, but I cannot hook up with her. This office is real wacky, so it wouldnt really matter, but I don’t need extra drama on my hands. She is in another building like 500 feet away from my office. I can’t get over her leaning over my desk for like 10 min though with those jugs, why do chicks do this… ???

How old are you?

3rd date, double date. Hopefully I get it in tonight.

Dont hook up with a co worker. I’ve done it once left then hooked up with a different ex co worker. Much better :slight_smile:

but you know what though. If a chick throws it at me. I’m hooking up.

What’s your go to line when you want to shag a girl in the bathroom? I see these dudes doing it but just saying “so, wanna shag in the toilet” seems waaay too crude…

some drunk chick asked me if i have coke at the club. wth, i do not look so shady to be mistaken for a drug dealer

Look out ladies. You give ACE the extra donuts he’s gonna glaze em, amirite6?

Say you got coke. Then when you’re in the stall make a move and if she asks say oh snap I thought you said cock.

Also I was caught in a public men’s bathroom with 2 chicks and my cousin in a vegas bathroom stall.

Also sometimes there really is no private place so the bathroom is the best location. I’ve done it in a hotel bathroom and my friends house bathroom. You can say I need to use the bathroom, want to come? There is a pun there so it’s clever

Ha ha ha, this is brilliant.

Im gonna use. Cheers bud!