AF Fantasy Football 2012 - League full

save me a spot. I forgot to rejoin the league lol

Hey ZeroBonus, nice to hear from you. Personally, I’m OK with the $75 buy-in though I like last year’s prize distribution better. In my view there is too much week-to-week randomness not to award the third place team, not to mention that a third prize gives two more teams an incentive to compete in the last week. I’m open to discussion though.

If you (or anyone else) were in the league last year, you should have received an invitation to re-join already. I’m going to open the league to any new participants after this weekend.

I like the 12 team idea. I don’t think we’d get 12 people in at $75, so I think we should keep it at $50 for now.

Well since I am winning it all this year, I want 1st place to get as much as possible.

Oh and btw if I get 1st pick again this year, we are swapping teams lol.

If $50 can get us 12 ppl then I am for it. If not, then I think we should increase the 10 team league to $75 (unless if a lot of people drop out due to the increase)

I think a higher buy-in would lead to a more competitive league? At least that has been the case in my other leagues.

how about $60 buy-in, and then 60%-20%-10%-10% for first place, second place, third place and most points

Please make it for 12 members if regular 10 gets filled by weekend. I want to be a part of this year’s league. $75 works for me as well but would prefer $50 or 60.

League is only half full. Lets open it up for others. If we get 10 and there are more people who want to join we can increase the size.

Also king kong can you set-up the account on FF vault for the payments? Thanks!

$50 usd ? thats like 2 months of hard labor here

I’d like to play.

I’ll set up the fantasy sports vault once we actually get a league going. At this point, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of interest.

You should open it up for everyone and post the league link here.

Hey guys, the buy-in is going to be $60 and you can register here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID: 137146

Password: af2012

Link and password didn’t work for me.

see above for updated registration info

Registered. When do you start collecting money?

I’ll play again this year. Hopefully my team doesn’t get crushed by injuries like last year.

bump to the top. Lets fill this league up!

There was a problem

• There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

is it full?

Try again, I’ve tried to fix it…

Once King Kong sets up the Fantasy Sports Vault for the $60 entry fee, you guys can pay. All entry fees should be submitted at least 10 days before the draft. We’ll send a reminder about this later. Thanks.