AF Fantasy Football 2012 - League full

Hey guys, we have four more spots in this year’s fantasy football league. Register before the spots fill up! Buy-in is $60, and almost all the league rules and settings are pretty standard.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID: 137146

Password: af2012

bump

3 spots remaining for a 12 team league.

If we get 1 more person to join, then the 11th person will have to find a 12th guy before signing up

Lets make the deadline for joining: Aug 20

Deadline for payment: Aug 25

Just signed up - hope I’m spot #10 since I don’t want to be on the hook for finding another person… I assume Fantasy Sports Vault doesn’t charge any fees but had good experience with LeagueSafe in the past. Let the games begin!

How much does leaguesafe charge?

To be honest I am fine with sending money to say numi’s paypal account and have him hold the money. He is a trusted forum member that you know won’t ‘run’ away with $600.

That way we can avoid fees/charges and get paid right away.

If I remember correctly, paying via credit card has fees but a bank ACH transfer is free, and any transaction/trade fees can be easily avoided. Winnings are distributed via pre-loaded credit card though which is kind of annoying.

I’m fine with sending via paypal to numi’s account as long as everyone else is, just wanted to toss out another free alternative.

I would rather not give my bank account information to that company. I am down with paying Numi via his paypal account. Might have to pay $62 or something as Paypal will charge Numi for this transaction.

I think FSV also only charges a small transaction fee if you use a credit card, and they make distributions in checks, not pre-paid credit cards, so that’s definitely a plus. I have been using FSV for 3+ years without issue so I would recommend sticking with that.

I am fine with whatever we choose. Plus we are talking about numi’s paypal acct without even asking him lol.

We did FSV last year and no one had an issue so that’s a plus.

Also throw in ideas on the payouts as well. If we do a 12 team league I suggest 60-20-10-10 (top3 + highest score) and with 10team: 70-20-10 (top2 + highest score)

10 people are in

Next person needs to find a partner to join or else we will have a 10team league like last year

Hi guys,

I just joined the league. I beleive I am the 11th member. If you are unable to find a 12th, I will leave the league. Just send me an email.

Thanks.

Kam

K lets see if we can find someone in a couple of weeks.

Can’t believe this thing hasn’t filled up yet…Cmon guys

It might be too early. Football is over a month away.

If we can find a 12th person then I suggest we do the following setting:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, DEF, K, 6 bench

I’d also like to suggest an auction draft. Any takers?

I’d rather do auction as well. I’m flexible with positions but would rather do the traditional 3 WRs instead of the W/R/T flex.

Auction draft will be highly entertaining too. It’d be fun to see how the value investors end up bidding.

Based on popular request I have changed the league draft to auction (from snake). Team roster slots haven’t been changed, though I’m open to considering different options as long as a persuasive argument is made that carefully details why your proposed roster setting is superior to the current state.

Forgive if this doesn’t sound like the smartest but we’re paying for the league so i might as well ask.

I’ve never done an auction draft before. I’m assuming it’s bidding for specific players out of a limited pool of ‘cash’. Can you guys confirm that and/or give a possible example?