AF NYC Bar meet-up

So we had this thing hyped up in another thread for a bit, but never saw it come back. I say this or next Thursday. Who’s down?

Personally, I’d vote for Saturday August 27th. I’m coming in from Pittsburgh, so I’d need it to be a weekend preferably and the two before then are booked. If this doesn’t work, I can always try to make a Thursday work and fly up after work as long as everyone commits to serious drinking, no mamby-pamby stuff. Then I’ll just cab from the bar around 3-4am to the airport and red eye it back for work.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Personally, I’d vote for Saturday August 27th. > I’m coming in from Pittsburgh, so I’d need it to > be a weekend preferably and the two before then > are booked. If this doesn’t work, I can always > try to make a Thursday work and fly up after work > as long as everyone commits to serious drinking, > no mamby-pamby stuff. Then I’ll just cab from the > bar around 3-4am to the airport and red eye it > back for work. I’d do this. Makes more sense to do this after results are out anyhow, I figure. Drink in celebration or commiseration, as your needs dictate.

I’m all up for a meet-up, but guys… it’s mid-earnings season. No one else is crazed right now??

I’ll be in NYC for Labor Day (electric zoo) if you guys wanna do one Sat/Sun?

ah shiet I’m going to be in Prague that week, otherwise I would be down like a clown. Maybe next time…

When’s labor day?

I’m in NYC and don’t do ER so I’m always down (except for next week…I’ll be partying in Spain!!)

Ok so the 27th it is then, though no reason we can’t do it again when Ass Man gets to NYC. @iteracom: ya earnings blows… but still going beast mode.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When’s labor day? Sept. 5th

Sorry guys I’ll also be in Europe those weekends. Next time!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll be in NYC for Labor Day (electric zoo) if > you guys wanna do one Sat/Sun? It’s a pretty bold statement to say that you’ll be in any type of shape to hit a bar after electric zoo…

Ok, I think we may need to scrap the 27th as we’ve lost Numi and justin, so our #'s are pretty sparse. How about we go for Labor Day weekend. AM, who are you rolling to electric zoo with, now I’m thinking maybe I should look into going.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, I think we may need to scrap the 27th as we’ve > lost Numi and justin, so our #'s are pretty > sparse. How about we go for Labor Day weekend. > AM, who are you rolling to electric zoo with, now > I’m thinking maybe I should look into going. Labor day works for me too. If your trying to get a group together for electric zoo, I’d def. be down for that.

Yeah, me and a coworker from my old job are planning on coming up for Saturday at electric zoo. This is how all networking should take place!

Saturday looks like the best lineup overall, I’d be down for this.

Can’t do weekends. Weekday i am down

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can’t do weekends. Weekday i am down Yes you can. Bring the newborn; make a friggin’ family event out of it. “Bring your loved ones to watch Dad get drunk” Day. It’s got a certain ring to it. Brb, calling hallmark.

Dude, the electric zoo website says children under 5 get in free. You can’t afford not to go csk

An old coworker and I just booked tickets to Saturday! SSF, CFABlackBelt, bpdulog lets do this. Iteracom and sjv, get on the boat man!