AF NYC Bar meet-up

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, I think we may need to scrap the 27th as we’ve > lost Numi and justin, so our #'s are pretty > sparse. How about we go for Labor Day weekend. > AM, who are you rolling to electric zoo with, now > I’m thinking maybe I should look into going. I’m going with a few friends of mine (One HF Trader, IB’er, a few PE kids). Should be a solid crowd, mostly my brown friends. Shoot me a text (number is in my email siggy) and we’ll coordinate, still haven’t bought my tickets yet (thinking I might do Sunday since Diplo is on Sunday and he K-I-L-L-E-D it last year).

Have tickets to the night session of the US Open on that Saturday but would like to catch up later that night with you guys.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ok, I think we may need to scrap the 27th as > we’ve > > lost Numi and justin, so our #'s are pretty > > sparse. How about we go for Labor Day weekend. > > > AM, who are you rolling to electric zoo with, > now > > I’m thinking maybe I should look into going. > > > I’m going with a few friends of mine (One HF > Trader, IB’er, a few PE kids). Should be a solid > crowd, mostly my brown friends. Shoot me a text > (number is in my email siggy) and we’ll > coordinate, still haven’t bought my tickets yet > (thinking I might do Sunday since Diplo is on > Sunday and he K-I-L-L-E-D it last year). Do both dude, saturday’s gonna be sweet. Look for me, I’ll be the guy in the crowd yelling “play sandstorm!” Also, not sure i still have your email, just drop me a line at q.benjamin@gmail.com

wow…never heard of Electric Zoo b4. Sounds amazing! So we’re doing Sat the 3rd of Labor day weekend, right?

That’s when I’ll be there. Side note, in the FAQ they say glow sticks are not permitted, WTF is that sh*t?!

You guys are big swinging d*cks! If I ever get out of India and come back I will definitely want a job cleaning your toilets.

^Pointlessly mean man

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Pointlessly mean man You asked for it with the “play sandstorm” comment :slight_smile:

Really?

So where are we meeting up? Marquee? Some one get us a VIP table

I can’t promise I’ll be doing further meetups after EZ, see how i’m feeling after spending half the day rolling

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t promise I’ll be doing further meetups > after EZ, see how i’m feeling after spending half > the day rolling So. Much. Win. I’m thinking a little rally pow (d) er and we’re good to do.

gmail AM, gmail.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gmail AM, gmail. I emailed you guys.

rally pow (d) er So that’s what the kids are calling it these days. I like it. We used to refer it as video games, but hey, do you.

I prefer video games.

Im confused at this point. There was an initial post to gather people in NYC but now you guys are going to listen to some trashy Euro music on Randalls Island to twirl glowsticks, play videogames, and roll?

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im confused at this point. There was an initial > post to gather people in NYC but now you guys are > going to listen to some trashy Euro music on > Randalls Island to twirl glowsticks, play > videogames, and roll? Yes. Last set ends at 11pm if you wanna meet up after.

Yea BS and the best part is you can be in a crowded room and be like: “Hey, you want to play some video games??” But regardless, I would like to join this AF NYC bar. First one to bring up an earning report drinks. Anytime the word Arial10 is brought into conversation everyone drinks. If someone at the table is a level 1 they have to chug a beer. Sounds like fair rules right??

lxwarr, you gonna be available to meet?