AF NYC Bar meet-up

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im confused at this point. There was an initial > post to gather people in NYC but now you guys are > going to listen to some trashy Euro music on > Randalls Island to twirl glowsticks, play > videogames, and roll? Well, when you say it like that, it just sounds awesome.

Yea. I’m available to meet up in NYC. I would prefer a weekend (Friday/Sat) but if you guys are willing I’d love to come and beat you all in billiards (hopefully the place has a table) or just rant about a bunch of nothing.

Meet up with us labor day weekend. We’ll all be out in force Saturday day (if you want to come to EZ), or we’ll rally it together for a post festival bar meetup.

BS… E-mail me at Lxwarr30@gmail.com

I’d be curious to see who I’ve been talking to. I have a few plans for Labor Day weekend, but could probably free up some time to enjoy the show.

YEEEESSSSSS! Do it, BCHAD!

You considering coming to EZ?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d be curious to see who I’ve been talking to. I > have a few plans for Labor Day weekend, but could > probably free up some time to enjoy the show. Do it. I’m probably nothing like anyone here imagines IRL.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You considering coming to EZ? EZ doesn’t really look like my bag for an old guy like me, but I’d be up for beers at some point that weekend.

EZ looks pretty sick this year

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EZ looks pretty sick this year So are you going?

Bchad, send an email to my address i put up earlier, we’ll try to meet up post event.

Will do!

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > EZ looks pretty sick this year > > > So are you going? sure , I’m down I’ll probably go Friday or Saturday. Friday’s lineup is solid: Tiesto / Benassi / MSTRKRFT / Rivera … ridiculous … people might be really amped on Friday and tired on Saturday (the true partiers). Saturday will definitely have a lot of the ‘party on the weekend’ people, coming in from Jersey and the North, South, and Midwest. What day is everyone going here - all three days ? - haha

well… talked to some neighbor chicks and they want to go saturday… so looks like I will be there saturday

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > EZ looks pretty sick this year > > > > > > So are you going? > > > sure , I’m down > > I’ll probably go Friday or Saturday. Friday’s > lineup is solid: Tiesto / Benassi / MSTRKRFT / > Rivera … ridiculous … people might be really > amped on Friday and tired on Saturday (the true > partiers). Saturday will definitely have a lot of > the ‘party on the weekend’ people, coming in from > Jersey and the North, South, and Midwest. > > What day is everyone going here - all three days ? > - haha Saturday, none of us are “true partiers”. You’re so crazy and spontaneous man.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday, none of us are “true partiers”. You’re > so crazy and spontaneous man. ‘our spontaneous action is always the best’ - ralph waldo emerson

I’m there Saturday. If we’re meeting up, just let me know. sjv1030@gmail.com should we start an email group for this? first time going to EZ…sounds like it’s going to be a mad house…not even partying in Ibiza sounds this crazy (just got back from there a week ago…AMAZING!!)

ez was sick - I went saturday. I was surprised david guetta did not play some more of his mainstream stuff. checked out some of the smaller shows - but that main stage had a lot of energy - good times

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ez was sick - I went saturday. I was surprised > david guetta did not play some more of his > mainstream stuff. checked out some of the smaller > shows - but that main stage had a lot of energy - > good times I agree. Ferry Corsten killed it. Was kinda disappointed they had David Guetta and ATB overlapping.