AF Success Rate - PLS REPLY ONCE ONLY

wait… mumukada what’s the difference between a lurker & “reader of posts” ??

I will pass. 67%

FAIL 75% for all afers

Me (quasi regular): Pass Dinesh (the regular): Pass! AF: 80% Posting this will make the results loading all the more painful. Good luck everybody, and stop distracting me.

sorry to break the rule AF Junkie… zoser I think we’re all aware there are two kinds of “non-regulars” on this forum 1. those that might not always contribute - but are taking information from others to get a better grasp of things - seeing various points of view helps - they are the “readers of posts” 2. lurkers - are just that - waiting for an opportunity to throw out an email address at the drop of a hat…I think they know who they are :slight_smile: AF I think for them will be less beneficial …hence the lower rate… just my opinion :slight_smile: we all have a right to that … right?

Pass, 90% AF. Though I don’t post regularly (my work keeps me a bit occupied), I always keep myself updated with each and every post and definitely reply if the issue in the post is unanswered or it asks for some general views (like this one). Though it sounds a bit emotional, I really feel attached with AF. Its a great portal, it boosts one’s emotions when he/she is low, it also makes you aware of the best talents on the portal (if he / she underestimates CFA). Also, I would like to say that Afers are very supportive, understanding, intellectual, intelligent, the most serious (for CFA studies) lot and off course witty (some of the threads can really make you roll even if you are tensed like hell about your preparation). Hail AF…Everyone of us will nail L2.