Affairs

anyone who literally says the phrase “game” i dont even think id associate with. cringe at its finest.

anyone who ends a sentence with a preposition irks me.

^preaches about emotional intelligence and then gets butthurt about the use of a word…incongruent

rofl, its a forum of savages.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/6gwsgl/theres_an_important_difference_between_not_giving/

yeah I don’t see what the big deal is about the word ‘game’

I dont partake in these activities

TRP is a rip off the Leykis 101 lifestyle which rose to fame long before reddit existed. #Hashtag knows what i’m talking about.Women are only interested in money, they want the Alpha ass hole. Don’t get into a LT relationship, don’t have kids because it will kill your dreams and ruin your opportunities for making money and banging hot chicks for eternity etc. Pick up artist type stuff. Not going to lie I spent my late teens and early 20s indulging in that mindset but once I attained a fully developed frontal lobe I realized it was empty and meaningless. I know people who are rich, single and happy (or claim to be) and people who married and had kids with their high school sweet heart and are happy (or claim to be). To each his own.

What nonsense are you talking about? If you see a beautiful girl, you are saying you dont recognize her or that you see her beauty but you have no urge to pursue it bc you have a great thing going on at home? If that latter, id say that is will power.

No urge bc no sexual interest. Nothing to overcome. It’s possible to separate appreciation of beauty (and even non sexual affection) from sexual desire. You’re a human not a mindless beast.

nah brah, it’s biology

saying the impulse does not exist is false

those who ignore it are more susceptible to it

thats good. id guess that over 50% of AFers are serial cheaters

you need to go to the doc and get checked broseph that aint natural.

perhaps testosterone gel applied twice a day will help

I guess yayywork does not recap to his brosephs about the broads he slayed with his game after a day of making it rain.

Ya damn skippy.

#1-800-5-800-TOM

Igor could be right. You might legit have Low T.

Low T Turd. Lmao

i was in a dark state of mind when I started this thread but this sentence cheered me right up. It’s like something Dwight Shrute would say

Yeeeeaaaaaasss Deaaaarrrrr.

#BlowMeUpTom

says the guy exclusively dating a FOB. Haha

Yea I’m the one here who needs help. You all are slaves. How does it feel to have no control over yourself? Weak minded b!tches. But it’s cool to be a weak minded beta. F uc kin upside down world.