Affairs

Not sure what TRP is. I don’t believe all guys are always only looking for quantity. But if they are, that will have no effect on my own behavior. I don’t focus on one person at a time because I hope to alter that person behavior. (If they wanna go sleep with two more people that week, so be it). I behave the way I do because that’s the only way that’s meaningful to me.

www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

Basically the scum of male society.

^the day chicks start approaching guys on the regular is the day that stuff won’t matter…which will never happen

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/6gx7dt/we_are_surrounded_by_idiots_there_is_no_reason/

Chicks approach guys all the time

I think Bumble aims to tackle this very behavioral issue that you describe. It has been my favorite dating app by a country mile. I think there are a couple main reasons for this. Women seem to appreciate having the opportunity to make the first move while also not having to worry as much about getting approached by bozos. It also increases efficiency for the guys, since we don’t have to expend effort messaging with women that wouldn’t otherwise be interested. It’s just a better marketplace for matching men and women, in my opinion.

valid points made throughout

I’ve found that women are less likely to ghost you if you aren’t cheap and are willing to open up your wallet and take them somewhere nice on a first date, like the Cheesecake Factory.

or “Stouffers Lasagna, that’s how much I want ya” - Outkast

chicks approach certain guys all the time. The ones that don’t get approached learn game.

Guessing you are a single guy, early 20s?

Lettin’ them hoez order strawberry lemonade and popcorn shrimps

careful…

They ain’t goin’ do nuthin’ But try to take all your motherfuckin’ cheese! (Yeah!)

After no response from the second attempt at communication (3rd attempt max).

I don’t know how you guys do Reddit- it gives me ADD. But I googled it - ouch!

oh I misunderstood the concept of ghosting

ill respond if she texts me

This topic is depressing. I’m with Turd.

lololol the big cheese is a red piller? getting all offended when he finds out people mock them? Their “game” is basically focusing on manipulating others, usually because they lack the EQ & confidence to meet someone being genuine. Its really not hard to meet people by being genuinely interested in them and being not fat. Being average looking and able to carry a conversation will literally keep 75% of women from ruling you out.

Same

I blame ghosting on the deterioration of interpersonal skills due to reliance on social media.

^pfffft you got me all figured out. I swear, some of you people think you have better behaviour analysis skills than the fucking FBI hahaha

did you read any that link that igor posted? there were valid points there. Live a life you want to live being the main one. stop making assumptions based on a headline or title

I see why people get into game and i see how they can take the worst parts of it to try and get what they want. i, sir, do not need to do that. All i’m saying is i can see why things go the way they do for those people