After the exam?

What will your life be without studying and with all this extra time? Mine will be Recorded Euro 2008 games after work everyday untill end of June. Then back to books to do my CIM and GMAT untill august…when I will be depressed from the CFA L2 results till December-January.

I will start training for the Chicago Marathon, Those Kenyan’s wont know what hit 'em.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will start training for the Chicago Marathon, > Those Kenyan’s wont know what hit 'em. You really training? I’m running the NYC marathon

in this order: 1. get wasted 2. get reacquainted w/ my husband 3. get back to the gym

The gym will be my new home for at least a few months. Then results and then the bar will be my new home until January when the library will become my home all over again.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in this order: > > 1. get wasted > 2. get reacquainted w/ my husband > 3. get back to the gym Your husband will be very happy with #2

What has your husband been doing during these past 6 months?

he’s been doing girls not in the CFA program???

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he’s been doing girls not in the CFA program??? Come on man, the guy is probably used to it…is in that what married life is all about…no more sex…

What am I going to be doing? I’m going out and buying a Wii, thats what. And a giant bottle of scotch.

Wii, Big a$$ TV, GYM. May start studying for CAIA too.

we have the reverse of a typical relationship… he’s been shopping… A LOT!!! I’m gonna have to pass just to be able to afford his sneaker habit!

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wii, Big a$$ TV, GYM. > > May start studying for CAIA too. And how does typing that not make you throw up in your mouth a little? Seriously, I will be drinking every day starting at noon for like a week, getting a haircut, and finding ladies.

Vacation…Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Prague…then CAIA

cfabermy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vacation…Manchester, London, Amsterdam, > Prague…then CAIA I was suppose to go to europe too, but starting a new job on Monday 9th of June…so that was pushed to summer of 2009 hopefully after L3 (not L2 again)

Congrats on the new job…Europe will always be there… and it’ll be a justified celebration when you complete L3

I hate to admit it, but I have done this a few times (2 whacks at level 1, a couple at level 2, multiple at CPA exam) and even though I say I am going to …get hammered, get busy, party, vacation etc., I am always too friggin tired to do anything. I end up buzzing from the test for a few days, and by that time I end up in my same routine. I need a life.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I was suppose to go to europe too, but starting a > new job on Monday 9th of June…so that was > pushed to summer of 2009 hopefully after L3 (not > L2 again) Hopefully you’ll have a more favorable exchange rate next year :slight_smile:

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate to admit it, but I have done this a few > times (2 whacks at level 1, a couple at level 2, > multiple at CPA exam) and even though I say I am > going to …get hammered, get busy, party, > vacation etc., I am always too friggin tired to do > anything. I end up buzzing from the test for a > few days, and by that time I end up in my same > routine. > > I need a life. The fact that you keep on going and do not give up says alot about your personality. Keep at it and next year you will finish this bad boy with L3.

Thanks, brother. I’m not sure what it says about my personality. Maybe I should have been a writer. Anyhoo, you may be right this time. As long as there are not a bunch of fringe questions (I know enough to expect a few), then I am prepared. We will see.