After the exam

Alright guys, let’s look a bit forward and imagine we have done our 6 hours of bleeding, cursing, scratching etc. What will you do right after the exam? Are you going to reward yourself with something? What’s the reward if you find out you actually passed the exam? I’m asking this because I would like to treat myself with something special but I couldn’t make up my mind yet if it’s only drinking until I’ve lost everything I learned over the past 5 months or if it’s going on holiday until Level 3 starts again ;o)

going straight back to studying for my masters and preparing a presentation about CMOs that i have to hold in class the following week. :slight_smile: you should treat yourself with a delicious dinner with your friends, that you neglected for 3 months. then you’ll play it by ear. you might end up at the bar or …

Drink beer and nail the missus…

Drink and probs end up pucking down the toilet…at least I wont have to study the next day

I bought a bottle of Jack last time and drank half the bottle after the exam and the other half after I passed. I still have that bottle. I hope to repeat this tradition.

get hammered, wake up for first tee time of the year on sunday.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I bought a bottle of Jack last time and drank half > the bottle after the exam and the other half after > I passed. I still have that bottle. I hope to > repeat this tradition. If you don’t pass, you can’t drink the other half. You must keep it on your desk as a reminder to motivate you next time. :slight_smile:

yeah I will probably be awake for 2-3hrs after the exam until I pass out. Safe to say I will drink anything that helps numb my brain.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip.platt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I bought a bottle of Jack last time and drank > half > > the bottle after the exam and the other half > after > > I passed. I still have that bottle. I hope to > > repeat this tradition. > > > If you don’t pass, you can’t drink the other half. > You must keep it on your desk as a reminder to > motivate you next time. :slight_smile: haha sounds like a deal to me. If I don’t pass and that bottle of Jack sits there for a whole year, it will undoubtebly be the best tasting thing that ever hit my lips upon passing - -

damn. I want to see 2 empty bottles of Jack this year. Thats motivating.

Get back to my weekly knitting, basket weaving, pottery making, and flower arragement classes.

Start studying for CFA

crown

wild turkey

I am going to get a good meal, get at least 10 hrs of sleep and then build some models! That’s how I relieve my stress. :slight_smile:

eltia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am going to get a good meal, get at least 10 hrs > of sleep and then build some models! That’s how I > relieve my stress. :slight_smile: Huh? I hope you have the likes of airplanes in mind…

If I pass I’m buying a new car. If not, I’ve gotta hope my ghetto hoopdie can get me by for one more year.

jankynoname Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I pass I’m buying a new car. If not, I’ve > gotta hope my ghetto hoopdie can get me by for one > more year. They must have a pretty good bonus for passing at your company… :slight_smile:

The weekend after the exam will be spent in the Wisconsin Dells with the old college crew. Our sh!tty motel is within walking distance to all the bars.

yfactor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drink beer and nail the missus… I seriously hope you do that in the meantime as well… that’s the stressreliever you need to then dig in again (or vice versa)