Aggressive Homeless People

you should be worried about 100 to 0.

if i do it that way, i juss pull up and wreck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5V0rsKkMDo

so i do my best, cuz im

Too blessed to stress, that’s my manifesto (bless)

Too bad higgmond was abducted by the Soros illuminati. Otherwise, he would surely state the solution to the homelessness problem, which is to provide a high minimum wage and job guarantee to help society’s unfortunate people secure a meritocratic living.

i would rather people we pay people to get educated and learn somethign worthwhile than pay blue collar workers more money. cuz honestly if we flooded the us with all types of immigrants. their skills arent really valuable!

What a pathetic and sad video. Must have a really wonderful life when you have nothing better to do than make fun of a mentally challenged homeless person. How can someone stoop so low.

What if that homeless guy turns out to be a democrat? then you gave him kind, loving energy. Or you negated the love you created by pouring out all kinds hate on this board.

Why was a kebab shop so upsetting?

Totally agree, these guys are suffering and not there for amusement. Lot of these guys are vets too, and my heart goes out to them because the permanent war of the last 15 years breaks them, addicts them and then spits them out onto the streets.

Not sure but my guess is the effect of “diversity” and multiculturalism on property values and the area’s reputation.

Don’t live in America!

What you describe is very common in angry 'Merika, homeless, but also just the rude people in public in general. Never once happened to me here in East Asia. Manners and basic decency.

Shame. Love a good kebab, especially after some drinks.

I spend a lot of time in Asia, you don’t think there is a homeless problem in Tokyo or Seoul? Try going for a run in a public park around sunset. Asia does a good job of hiding stuff because of their obsession with saving “face”. Just beneath the surface it’s a very different story.

“I need to bite my tongue and resist the urge to tell them where to go”…nah bro, you bite your tongue because they scare you. Having grown up in NYC my strategy has always been avoid first, but if cannot then be confident and just shake your head no. In my experience the dangerous guys are the passive ones. The guys who try to engage you are just playing a confidence game with you, so don’t be intimidated, they don’t want trouble either. Under no circumstances tell them your theory on anything, minute you start you lose.

Almost zero homeless people in Seoul.

…and the local culture says they got themselves into that situation, and so if they want help, they should be respectful and practice noninterference with the passing citizens. I’ve met ZERO aggressive homeless in seven years, in a US city you encounter them every week. The most common move here is for them to sit quietly with their head bowed and cup out, and if you want to put money in their cup you can (almost nobody does).

So as I said, there is no problem here with aggressive homeless, that’s an American thing.

Double…what’s wrong with the edit/quotes functions? User error, or something changed?

lol really? you guys dont have homeless people in seoul? that’s pretty cool. how do you think they went about it?

homelessness is rampant in the phillipines.lots of beggar. if you have unproductive land, they will move in and build shanties, and if there is enough people, they can actually take ownership of it. its pretty crazy.

anyways my gf wants to be a social worker. so she wants to move from helping mentally challenged people to helping homeless people. im like telling her, bish just be a pre school teacher or something. she has an interview at a law firm at bh this monday! i dont udnerstand why she likes to help the unfortunate. why doesnt she just focus on her own shit.

The most aggressive homeless person I encountered in Asia was in Seoul. Was enjoying my bulgogi in a local shop and a homeless looking guy walked in and started yelling at me. I had no idea what was happening or what I should do…and then the ajima that owned the restaurant walked over, grabbed the guy and pushed him out the door. Was bizarre.

It’s true you don’t see many in the main business areas like Jongno or Yeouido, but take a look in the train stations or in some parts of Itaewon and you will see plenty of homeless. Korea is rich and I am told it has a good system government sponsored guest houses for homeless, and lot of churches also kick in, but many just like their freedom or are mentally ill… Having said that, your point is valid – don’t see as many aggressive homeless in Asia as US or Europe.