"An education beyond the classroom: excelling in the realm of horizontal academics."

First time poster here. Thought it would be interesting to share this academic thesis from a recent Duke graduate. http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fu%20ck-list-goes-viral

Great thesis. Everyone is calling her a slut. But its not that bad 13 guys in soemthing like 4 years. Only just over 3 a year… Our resident manwhore nupps here is pulling 3 a week!

There was a sex therapist in our halls at uni. She allegedly went through 60 guys in the first semester. There was quite a lot of evidence to support that claim. Go sister, go.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Great thesis. Everyone is calling her a slut. But > its not that bad 13 guys in soemthing like 4 > years. Only just over 3 a year… > > Our resident manwhore nupps here is pulling 3 a > week! I bet she was amazing. I’m only averaging 1 or 2 new/month. Nothing crazy.

There is a pic of this girl who wrote the powerpoint thesis too. She is nothing special at all, Id say average. Her friend in the picture with her though is smokin hot!

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is a pic of this girl who wrote the > powerpoint thesis too. She is nothing special at > all, Id say average. Her friend in the picture > with her though is smokin hot! classic bait and switch… anyone care to comment on the point deduction for being Canadian?

I liked the added points for being Australian!! Bodes well for me!

Looks like she just banged the whole Duke lacrosse team. It’s not like those guys are known for keeping it in their pants.

Heard on the radio a few months back about a woman in her early 20’s who made it a goal to bang 1,000 dudes and accomplished it in a few years. Theme of the talk show was would you marry her after you found out about the 1,000 guys, assuming of course that you wanted to marry her before finding out about her considerable experience.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Heard on the radio a few months back about a woman > in her early 20’s who made it a goal to bang 1,000 > dudes and accomplished it in a few years. Theme > of the talk show was would you marry her after you > found out about the 1,000 guys, assuming of course > that you wanted to marry her before finding out > about her considerable experience. Like you wouldn’t know - the first time you went to slide into home it would be like falling into a mine shaft in chile. That b’s box probably looks like the detonation site of fat man.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is a pic of this girl who wrote the > powerpoint thesis too. She is nothing special at > all, Id say average. Her friend in the picture > with her though is smokin hot! Link? I was curious to know what she looked like.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Heard on the radio a few months back about a > woman > > in her early 20’s who made it a goal to bang > 1,000 > > dudes and accomplished it in a few years. > Theme > > of the talk show was would you marry her after > you > > found out about the 1,000 guys, assuming of > course > > that you wanted to marry her before finding out > > about her considerable experience. > > > Like you wouldn’t know - the first time you went > to slide into home it would be like falling into a > mine shaft in chile. That b’s box probably looks > like the detonation site of fat man. Tell her to give you the Chilean Miner: Go down and don’t come up till xmas.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Heard on the radio a few months back about a woman > in her early 20’s who made it a goal to bang 1,000 > dudes and accomplished it in a few years. Theme > of the talk show was would you marry her after you > found out about the 1,000 guys, assuming of course > that you wanted to marry her before finding out > about her considerable experience. don’t think any dude would unless he was a total loser its weird… the less guys a girl banged the more valuable she is to guys but… the more girls a guy banged the more valuable he is to a girl

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > higgmond Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Heard on the radio a few months back about a > > woman > > > in her early 20’s who made it a goal to bang > > 1,000 > > > dudes and accomplished it in a few years. > > Theme > > > of the talk show was would you marry her > after > > you > > > found out about the 1,000 guys, assuming of > > course > > > that you wanted to marry her before finding > out > > > about her considerable experience. > > > > > > Like you wouldn’t know - the first time you > went > > to slide into home it would be like falling into > a > > mine shaft in chile. That b’s box probably > looks > > like the detonation site of fat man. > > > > Tell her to give you the Chilean Miner: Go down > and don’t come up till xmas. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its weird… > the less guys a girl banged the more valuable she > is to guys but… the more girls a guy banged the > more valuable he is to a girl It’s not weird. Excluding extreme cases, a girl can only have a few babies in her life time. If you’re the guy supporting those, you better be damn sure they are yours, hence the double standard. A guy can essentially impregnate unlimited women. If his seed is that in demand, it’s natural to think that most women would want to be a part of that (she wants to be competitive, after all – the guy obviously has something going for him, and by association, his kids should, too – if she doesn’t get in on that action and other women do, presumably her offspring will be at a competitive disadvantage). Basically, it’s a problem of quantity vs. quality – men are incentivized to pass on their genes to the widest possible pool of women since they are making a small up front investment of time and energy. Women are incentivized to get the highest quality mate possible, since they are making a much larger investment of time and energy. This is the same reason women prefer men who are already with another woman – the first woman has done the screening process for other women and has determined the guy in question is of a certain (high or higher) quality level. If you doubt this, try walking down the street by yourself, and then walk down the street with an attractive woman, and see how many more looks you get from other women (dramatic increase). If you still doubt this, recognize that women who cheat almost always cheat up in socioeconomic status – your wife might start banging a doctor or an investment banker (or a hedge fund guy – haha), but you can be pretty sure she isn’t going to start bopping the guy who works at McD’s. All of this assumes a non-modern evolutionary context to mating. The industrial revolution only happened a couple of hundred years ago, and we are still in the cave from an evolutionary psychology perspective, so things like child support, paternity tests, and contemporary value systems haven’t erased the basic fundamental drives and incentive systems that shaped the species over millenia. This is why men love sluts but never want to commit to one. Think about it.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is why men love sluts but never > want to commit to one. you just summed up the last ten years of my life

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bromion Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This is why men love sluts but never > > want to commit to one. > > > you just summed up the last ten years of my life Are you male or female? Did you just call your self a s!ut? Just trying to clarify.

A mans love is life. A womans life is love.

Damn. There is a whole lot of truth up in here. Great posts BMO & AM.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bromion Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > This is why men love sluts but never > > > want to commit to one. > > > > > > you just summed up the last ten years of my > life > > Are you male or female? Did you just call your > self a s!ut? Just trying to clarify. you should buy my new book -> http://www.amazon.com/Assholes-Finish-First-Tucker-Max/dp/1416938745/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1 its called “Why I Win At Everything”