"An education beyond the classroom: excelling in the realm of horizontal academics."

in case that wasn’t clear, i am a dude

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2488&t=6458912 picture of the girl on the left.

i’ll take the one on the right

I’m surprised the entire athletic department at Duke would go for her. Maybe she is remarkably charming and persuasive.

^^^people like free stuff

You seem to be forgetting that males will bang anything that opens their legs.

Yeah, I get that, but presumably these guys had better options that they should have been focusing on. Maybe there just aren’t that many attractive girls at Duke. I mean, they call it the “Harvard of the South,” which is hardly a stunning endorsement of the female student body.

^^^ DING! DING! DING! we have a winner

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m surprised the entire athletic department at > Duke would go for her. Maybe she is remarkably > charming and persuasive. In a school renown for ugly women, I would give her an 8 on a sliding scale.

^ +many This thread ftw.

Hope she mentions somewhere if she was double teamed (or more).

Went through some of this, love how this sexually active girl goes after good looking guys with great bodies and big dcks. Personality is only secondary. Anybody wanna run a regression on this data?

As I said, one on the right has a great playboy bunny look! I read through most of it, dont think there was any double teaming

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m surprised the entire athletic department at > Duke would go for her. Maybe she is remarkably > charming and persuasive. Dude, the atheletes at my school for some reason all passed the same 20 or so girls around. Some of these girls (maybe 3 or 4) I would try. The rest were just meh. At small school the whole athletes get all the girls notion goes right out the window, since most small school collegiate athletes can’t rely on their marginal skill to land a job in grown-up athletics, thus attracting less females. I have a story from halloween about this. Too lazy to type it out.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a story from halloween about this. Too lazy > to type it out. Don’t be. The world needs to know.

But I am… Le Busy. I’ll write it after work tonight.

I have a funny halloween story to tell… So i am hangin’ out in Miami in this club (I think it was right across from some apartment complex) and i see this dude coming out of that building with…

… with 3 brawds and a case of beer, all of a sudden one of the girls…

… drops an item of some desccription which I cannot quite see at this point, and bends over to pick it up…

… I was pretty intoxicated, so I yelled to her and said …