Analyst

this is better than doostang

I see it turning into a post about doostang invites within the next 15 posts.

where is willy ??

I think he’s busy interviewing a vastly over-qualified soon to be underpaid pool of candidates.

lol

lol …sometimes I think posting here wd probably get more responses than workopolis

Anyone want to be my personal assistant? It’s a part time job and I’ll pay 15k a year. There’s a decent shot you’ll hear me talking about finance related things at multiple points in the day, so the experience is pretty good. There’s also the opportunity for advancement. If I start to make a lot more money I may hire another assistant, who you’d be the boss of. Your salary won’t go up, but you’ll have the ability to cultivate your management skills on the job. For a more detailed description, please post your email with a brief description of why you’d be the right person for this role. CFA level 2 preferred, but not as much as attractive females.

lol @ " CFA level 2 preferred, but not as much as attractive females " Double D’s rule the world …

ok stop it guys…WillyR made a genuine attempt at getting someone out of poverty and all he gets is this? good for your WillyR. i hope you find your diamond in the rough.

i’ll take a doostang invite pls… hotmale@hotmail.com

dostang invite for me too please, My Account got terminated from there twice already. dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com

turkizzle…where are you…BHAHAHAHA

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dostang invite for me too please, My Account got > terminated from there twice already. > > dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com Why did it get terminated? What type of illegal stuff were you doing?

I think the thread ended at Randall’s… “There’s a decent shot you’ll hear me talking about finance related things at multiple points in the day, so the experience is pretty good.” The experience does sound pretty good.

He applied for too many jobs. numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dinesh.sundrani Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dostang invite for me too please, My Account > got > > terminated from there twice already. > > > > dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com > > > Why did it get terminated? What type of illegal > stuff were you doing?

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, > > I will be hiring an analyst shortly and was > wondering whether I could get some cv’s from you > guys ahead of that to meet with me and our CIO? > > The role is with our Portfolio Analytics Group and > reports to me, the Manager of Analytics and - > obviously - the CIO, and will involve the analysis > of raw data received from our managers and it’s > manipulation into various reportings. Intermediate > to advanced is needed for the role and I would > also like the incumbent to have completed Level 1 > of the CFA program and have aspirations of earning > the Charter. My goal is to build this junior into > a Senior and then hire a new analyst in 12 to 24 > who will be trained/mentored by you. A willingness > to learn Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct 3.0 are > positives as is a good attitude and proactive > sales type culture . About $60,000. No client > contact, 100% head office role in a nice office. > > Willy Willy, have you sent this out yet?

“Willy, have you sent this out yet?” Come on Will, what’s the timeline for this hire?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dinesh.sundrani Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dostang invite for me too please, My Account > got > > terminated from there twice already. > > > > dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com > > > Why did it get terminated? What type of illegal > stuff were you doing? … I data mined all the HBS grads, trying to compare how bad I was and what all I had to do to get in there… I had to go through the pain of creating my account all over again for 2 times when I was almost going to be a Premium member with one more referral (currently had 19 added already) and I need to start all over again, damm!! - Dinesh S

bump. whats the story Willy? If this is for real, I’d love to come to TO for an interview…maybe I can catch the Leafs get demolished while I’m at it, ha!

Three questions. 1. Would this position be FO or BO? 2. Would this position be good if I wanted to eventually become a portfolio manager or an investment banker? 3. Do I need to memorize ALL the formulas for CFA level 1 or can I bring a cheat sheet? Randall Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone want to be my personal assistant? It’s a > part time job and I’ll pay 15k a year. There’s a > decent shot you’ll hear me talking about finance > related things at multiple points in the day, so > the experience is pretty good. There’s also the > opportunity for advancement. If I start to make a > lot more money I may hire another assistant, who > you’d be the boss of. Your salary won’t go up, > but you’ll have the ability to cultivate your > management skills on the job. > > For a more detailed description, please post your > email with a brief description of why you’d be the > right person for this role. > > CFA level 2 preferred, but not as much as > attractive females.