Any weird exam issues (i.e violations, anything worth noting)

DC was pretty smooth, I did like the new addition of the orange vests for the “head proctors”, also there were 3 or 4 people who came back late from lunch ( I mean seriously, who would show up after 1:45 for an exam starting at 2pm. They made a few people take the cardboard covers off of erasers.

Yeah they took my eraser cover and didn’t give it back to me! A guy in my section had his desk collapsed during the exam :slight_smile: he’s lost at least 2 minutes.

Was the collapsed desk in LA? If so I was behind you one section in BBB. There was a guy in the table next to me that was sweating and jittery before the morning session started. 40 minutes into it he turned in his paper and took off not to return. I guess when you don’t have it you don’t have it

Blaring music in San Fran…really annoying. It seemed like there was a band outside.

large guy in front of me had his chair collapse…it was perfect really…I was just starting to melt down 5 minutes into the AM and his chairr collapses… i couldnt stop laughing for 5 minutes…I thanked him after for breaking the tension

Toronto, Proctor was confused in the morning session and kept asking people to take out their answer sheets…everyone ended up opening their exams early because we had no idea what she was talking about. Then of course the music started in the afternoon when the soccer game started… Proctor came on and said there was nothing they could do…

In Sydney, The Salavation army band was playing next door to one of the rooms. Nothing can save you from the evil clutches of the CFAI

dude in memphis left the pm session about an hour + 20 mins in, I mean the PM was fair but certainly not that easy

Dude in my room brought a freaking box of #2 pencils. Not like 3 or 4, he seriously had 15-20 sharpened pencils. I had to stop myself from laughing, cause I would assume by LIII, you realize how many pencils you actually use during the test.

mark@dirtbags Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Blaring music in San Fran…really annoying. It > seemed like there was a band outside. that was ridiculous. i could hear it through my ear plugs. can’t imagine if i didn’t have them.

vanz1212 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Was the collapsed desk in LA? If so I was behind > you one section in BBB. > > There was a guy in the table next to me that was > sweating and jittery before the morning session > started. 40 minutes into it he turned in his > paper and took off not to return. I guess when > you don’t have it you don’t have it yes, we love LA :slight_smile:

took the exam in singapore saw people coming in with trolleys full of books.

Took the exam in NJ. It was really cold (wonder if it’s weird, per se.) And the proctors in Section P were really slow collecting exam books.

Heard noise of collapsing desk in LA, was too engrossed in AM to see what had happened ! , was in section AAA.

Sounds like a pretty boring exam experience world-wide!! I’d love to see the collapsing desk, though. In Amsterdam it was a clean experience. Nothing happened, really. It was nice to be relaxed in the PM session (finished after 1h30 and reviewed since) as the proctors were on a full-time job of guiding people to the bathroom and helping those who wanted to leave early. They had to work pretty hard because there was just one toilet area and a huge hall. They have done some decent mileage.

Toronto. door closed at 8:30. When the clock hits 9, door reopened and MANY people rushed in like zombies (the fast type). Scared me for a sec

A guy sitting next to my buddy doing level two in London fainted and fell flat on his face and didn’t wake up for a few minutes

I had an unfortunate incident… Used an erasable gel pen for the AM exam and also used it to write a bunch of study notes which I left in my car. When I returned to the car during the break, ALL of the ink had completely disappeared, presumably due to the heat. Paper was totally blank. So spent almost the entire break with the head proctor (this was in Westchester, NY) who called the institute and filed a report immediately. Was told the exams are sent via fedex overnight, so hopefully there won’t be any significant exposure to heat during the trip, or else I’ll definitely be back next year! Needless to say, my break was not as calming as I’d hoped…

ZERO, NADA, NO, NON Chicks in my room. 13 fat men except me:-)

if they were zombies then your need to shoot their heads off - i learned this from playing Call of Duty during my study breaks