Anybody here in M&A?

So anybody here in M&A? If so, how did you get in and what is your focus area? I am doing a bit of a slow career change and M&A is the destination.

try wallstreetoasis.com this is more the AM and ER crowd

Thanks man.

cfaBANANA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks man. Yes, I work in M&A. How I got in? Possibly CFA charter alongside work experience helped

are u m&a advisory at the big4?

Not quite, Murders and Executions here.

Hey Pacman - If you are interested I have been looking at Big 4 M&A and communicating with friends in that area. I could share some of that with you, if you want. My email is kevin_f1 at hotmail

thanks. i will email u later on tonight and share some of my info, not much since i just started doing research on it…

pacmandefense Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are u m&a advisory at the big4? No, I work in a top-tier investment bank in M&A advisory

how does your work differ from regular investment banking work / diligence?

hm, and what do you mean by “regular investment banking work”?

roadshows, pitchings, modelling, research…

Neud Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hm, and what do you mean by “regular investment > banking work”? hey, can i get your email? i want to ask u for advice, as i am in a feeder school for big4 and going for TAS, eventually getting into bb advisory…

pacmandefense Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > roadshows, pitchings, modelling, research… Not many roadshows, we’re not into equity capital markets here, it’s mostly M&A.

pacmandefense Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Neud Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hm, and what do you mean by “regular investment > > banking work”? > > > hey, can i get your email? i want to ask u for > advice, as i am in a feeder school for big4 and > going for TAS, eventually getting into bb > advisory… What exactly is TAS at the big 4?

Which school ISNT a feeder into the Big4?

yep - new role - real estate m&a…

yep - new role - real estate m&a…

commstudent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which school ISNT a feeder into the Big4? true. but this school is top 2 feeder.

Pacman. What kind of work is big 4 TAS ?