Ashley Madison Hack

Am I the only one who thinks IEV is really Noel Biderman?

http://www.analystforum.com/profile/inner-evil-voice

Adult-themed? As opposed to children friendly?

Eharmony is fairly child-friendly. Even match.com is fairly innocent

They really aren’t when you get “Spit or swallow” as an introductory message

To which “French Kiss immediately after,” is the best reply.

Wow. I feel for you, though.

^That’s bad… I’m actually curioius to know if such a line has ever worked.

Back in my gold ol tinder days, i once received an opening line “lick it and hit it?” from this black girl who seemed so innocent in her pics. It probably works more often for women (ftr, i did not)

The best reply is no reply.

But yeah, when people ask me why I quit od, I just don’t know what to tell them

Ok, I’ll be the one who says it.

Numi, online dating is not right for you. While many have hinted that it’s a nice medium for efficiently meeting a rising star female Numi equivalent, that is quite the exception to the rule. As someone who has looked at online dating in NYC, I can tell you the quality is not there (both paid and free sites).

Usually you can categorize females into the following buckets.

1. I’m 29, working as a nanny/Zumba instructor while finishing my associates degree at U of P.

2. I’m 28, moved to NYC from Alabama, love drinking cans of Natties but also love wearing heels and a little black dress, and need a man who understands that I appreciate the finer things more often than not. Please be well educated and have a good solid career.

3. I’m a single mom.

4. I’m divorced, bitter, have an axe to grind, and want to take out my frustrations from my failed marriage on someone new.

5. I’m pretty, educated, ambitious, and simply do not have time to get out and meet quality guys (bar scene is over). I’m looking forward to hearing from nice guys who have similar interests.

As you can see, 20% (at best!) is all that’s worth dating from the online pool. The rest of the population is damaged goods who NEED to go online as a desperate last resort. Someone like yourself should stick with friends of friends or mingle in the various high class social events that you attend. Heck, even join a tennis club to meet others. Trust me on this one, the probability of finding a Numi female equivalent online is slim to none!

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91315658

the govt should just legalize weed + prostitution. make it safe, make it regulated, tax it as revenue.

it’ll save a whole lot of time, a lot of wasted dating BS, both parties know exactly what they’re getting, and the govt wins with taxes.

I agree… I was just imagining a decent come-back (pun only slightly intended) to a line like that.

No reply is the best risk-adjusted strategy, I agree.

This was very funny, alas, funny because it is somewhat true.

I did meet a well-off portfolio manager who is more or less a Numi-type, or at least Numi-ball park, and I had a relationship with her for a while. Ultimately it didn’t work out, but it was still worth trying.

She was a single mom, though. I think she kinda wanted a smart guy willing to be a stay-at-home dad (she still wanted another kid). I wasn’t ready to give up on having a career then, so that was a source of friction, but there was a lot of stuff that was good about that relationship, even if it utltimately fizzled. We are friends these days, although my current girl is jealous enough of my exes that more than an occasional hello email can be hard to manage.

If you want to look for Numi up-and-coming types… my guess is to look for Russian Jews. The only issue is that Russian Jews tend to want to marry other Jews, but you can get yourself snipped, perhaps. It only hurts for a week or so.

I wonder too. And then there’s the super dense types whose best plan to get laid is to insult the other person.

I’m talking about the “hi” “hi” “hi” “why aren’t you responding” and gradual descent types.

I know :slight_smile: I imagied quite a few of those myself… Mine weren’t as nice though

Or just Russians. And keep your penis intact

There are a lot of regular Russians who could qualify, too, but I chose to mention Russian Jews because the conditional probability calculation works even more in Numi’s favor, there.

Krnyc does bring up a major benefit of the standard issue Russian over the Russian Chosen People modification, at least if you haven’t already been snipped at birth.

Numi is a russian jew???

Numi is mad Jewish. No pork for that Joolander.

I always thought he was a Chinaman.

Not sure if Numi’s Jewish. I just mentioned that because if he’s looking for a female overachiever just like him, the concentration is extra high in that community.

“Chinaman?” Are you channeling Donald Trump here??? At least pretend to have some class when you write.

IM about 99.99 percent sure Numi is chinese