Ashley Madison Hack

When it’s about sex, logic and reason often gets switched off.

Seriously, this is common sense not to use your work email for any activity that you dont want others to know.

Omg there’s a guy who does this at my work too, not netflix but youtube though. I’m like why is his ass still here, gtfo, what a loser.

I assume you are blackmailing him with this info?

Chuckle, totally awesome. I partied like a maniac for a year straight when I got here. One thing I was never stupid enough to do though – do a detailed write up on it in my corporate email.

Sometimes my work has brainless administrative aspects to it. I don’t mind watching youtube when that stuff is going on. I think the last thing I watched was some history documentary on the Persian Empire narrated by Peter Weller, aka Robocop.

It’s not like the guys who have CNBC on the television are doing any better, other than the optics of the thing. At least Youtube isn’t filling me with ideas like “BUY THIS BEFORE 2PM” “SELL IT BEFORE 4!” “10 STOCKS YOU NEED TO OWN NOW!! BUY BUY BUY!!! [cowbell clank]”

It’s true that a lot of the youtube I watch ends up being music of various sorts. I tend to do that when I need some of my brain, but not all of it.

Heck, I use YouTube at work to listen to music. I probably do my best work while zoning out to music. Bose noise canceling headphones are where it’s at. Even without the noise canceling feature on - which is amazing - they’re excellent.

Guys, music and news is one thing. Watching seinfeld is another.

Really depends on the news, no? Is watching endless hours of coverage of the reporter and camera man who were shot on air yesterday really any different than watching Seinfeld?

Ok point taken re: content. The difference I suppose is that it’s a blatant display of “I’m not working” vs “I’m not working, but I’m at least pretending that I am”

I stream bloomberg too, but I’m only listening half the time, other time I’m just drowning out the chatter if it gets bad.

I wouldn’t be so irked with this guy if he didn’t otherwise annoy me, but he does. He smells so bad and just kind of gross I’m sorry I know that’s mean but just so gross.

Btw I don’t have tv so I don’t watch cable news but that whole journalist shot on tv thing is f’ed up. You’re watching morning weather and suddenly these people get killed? I mean it’s horrible for the people killed obviously, but how traumatic is that for live coverage viewers.

So anyone have a ‘friend’ at JP Morgan that can verify?

Watching big booty butts is another.

Taking a cigarette break is one thing. Taking a cigar break is another.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have birthed a new AF meme.

Memes are one thing. AF memes are another.

I signed up while I was still single, no credit card details or anything incriminating (and no intention to cheat either, probably more curiosity than intent). I was smart enough to use my email: wellhung at gmail dot com.

Just a generally interesting article about AshMad:

It claims that almost none of the women used the site. Makes me wonder if traditional adult-themed dating sites have a better ratio of Men to Women.

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

yea some curious nerds crunched the data and realized it was just a big scam to get men to sign up and pay to chat with made up female profiles with the fantasy of getting in bed with them.

^ Pretty genious. It’s like the guy Bob who pushed Enzyte on TV. The garbage didn’t work, but their business model assumed no man would complain openly admitting he had such a small package that he needed a supplement to fix it.