Attack against French Magazine

As far as I know it was just those two clowns.

Source: http://www.analystforum.com/forums/feedback-forum/91328988

I don’t think zidhai is malicious, like Blake or isildurr. He is just very naively Indian. I also don’t think XRAY was that bad, but looks like he was banned anyway. Oh well.

Google translate says “100 lashes if you are not dying of laughter”.

Taken out of context. Here is the entire paragraph:

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

^ thanks for the full quote

I don’t always quote Obama, but when I do, I prefer to do it out-of-context.

^ lol

XRAY should have been banned WAY EARLIER. but apparently some didnt’ want to get aggressive enough, and we let them limp on trashing AF until finally now the light has come through

Meh, wrong religion Saffer. In fact my ‘religion’ can safely do whatever they want while the rest of the world looks the other way. One of the quirks of the mdoern world I suppose.

It looks like the attackers are of French nationality and Algerian descent. The problem of disenfranchised muslim minorities in British and French society continue to grow which is a strange trend.

You know I don’t expect much from you given your comical passive-aggresive jingoism but it is perhaps worth noting that the reigon hardest hit by radical Islam is the Islamic world itself. The attacks the West, Asia and Africa face is a insignificant compared to the mindless brutality people are daily subjected to in some reigons.

does anyone have any knowledge of charlie hebdo? this dude thinks it’s borderline xenophobic

http://www.hoodedutilitarian.com/2015/01/in-the-wake-of-charlie-hebdo-free-speech-does-not-mean-freedom-from-criticism/

check out the lovely civilized french response. classy.

http://rt.com/news/220819-attack-mosque-france-paris/

I don’t usually give 2 shits about what trolls on public forums write, but you are going too far.

Also, you are out of your element given the garbage you just posted.

The first link shows a piss-poor understanding of what is Charlie Hebdo.

And on the second link…did you really just call that “the french response” ?

What are you and why are you posting this in such a thread ? A tasteless troll ? Or simply an idiot ?

^^ If somebody is hurt by cartoons, they should protest in writing (with a pen/pencil) just like the hurt was caused with a pen/pencil - And not murder/bomb people. We have no right to kill, simple.

Sad to see 12 fellow humans losing their lives :frowning:

well given it was carried out by french people in retaliation sure why not?

do you roll with pegida?

LOL ok so this is what you do ? Calling every westerner a racist in a moment like this ?

You suggest that I associate with German racists because you saw Germany on my tag ?

Are you going to call me a Nazi next ?

Actually I recall you shitting on Americans every occasion you get.

Why are you so butt-hurt about the West, bro ? Are you the bastard of some western tourist that had some fun in the third world a generation ago ?

Actually I don’t even want to know your story.

Just stay out of this thread if you have any decency.

^ They just hate us because they ain’t us.

lol

^ yeah. chickity check yourself!

+1 Mr. Skylark.

Just ignore Isildurrr; he’s here to troll. No need to feed him.

**deleted for offensive material

So now the French are to blame for Muslims burning Paris? Furthermore, you’re ignoring the fact that this paper blasted other religions as well, in addition to the French Right’s Islamophobia itself.