AU$

Leverage up to your tits and get on it, AUD is set to soar!!

I hope not, I’m going to Australia in sept for vacation.

go long now then!!! Where you heading to in the great southern land?

Buy AU$. That sounds sensible. Lever up? Uh, no thanks.

Flying into Sydney, will have 3 weeks. No plans of what to do though, still doing some research.

Go north. While melbourne is great. Seeing northern qld is going to be a much ebtter experience for you

What’s your thinking Maddane? Interest rates? Increasing demand for resources?

Long a basket of commodity currencies is probably a smarter play

From what I hear they could really use the business up in Queensland atm. There are some cheap packages going.

For the currency traders in the group, what makes you think the aussie dollar will soar? What about the kiwi dollar…any thoughts there?

Go to Sydney…find you an Island girl…yep Australia is kinda boring…it is very much like the U.S. except it has slightly different animals… Booz is expensive…sneak your own in…I suggest shampoo bottles… Try to go to Brisbane during the River Fire…thats kinda intersting…though their pride in F-16 is hilarious from an American viewpoint… The clubs suck… Women…subpar (besides the islanders)…of the British variety (naturally), and prone to wearing leggings…ick…

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For the currency traders in the group, what makes > you think the aussie dollar will soar? What about > the kiwi dollar…any thoughts there? It’s a play on increasing demand for commodities, among other things. Long basket of CAD, AUD, NZD, & BRL

man, what’s this crap about island girls & leggings??

USFbulls Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Flying into Sydney, will have 3 weeks. No plans > of what to do though, still doing some research. give me a yell when you get here - ph 9969-1735 local - i’ll shout you a beer - show you how to strangle a croc…

yeh, what the hell is an island girl in australia? PS all the scandi girls wear leggings cos its too cold not too. and I think they are great at showing off all their perfect long legs considering tis too cold to show skin

maddane = scandoworker. Am I right or am I right? Sydney is cool enough, but I dont think I could live in Australia. Too monocultural and too far from anywhere else. I know someone will say it is very multicultural but it never felt that way when I was there either times. Perhaps it was cos I went to two weddings (Manly & Hunter Valley) with loads of Brits & Aussies. I thought Sydney was like how England would be if it ever saw any sun. My advice: go to New Zealand for half a week if you can, it’s only 3 hours by pplane. The landscape & the nature is fantastic. I did the swimming with dolphins thing (cool, but a mind f*ck) and a bunch of other stuff like skydiving (again cool, but a mind f*ck).

that sick bastard scando worker was banned for no good reason. lets never speak of hima gain why is swimming with dolphons a mind f**k

lol Dolphins - so you are in the freezing cold water and you can see very little through the plankton, then a patch opens and in a second you have 4 of them side by side in a line coming straight at you looking menacing. As quick as a flash one has swum over the top of you, one under you, one around you and I have no idea where the last one went. You cannot believe how fast these things move. We are so immobile and slow. You turn around and they have gone. Then another one is there and another and another. Then they flip out of the water do their spin and splash in so effortlessly. I’m sure they could just rip you apart if they wanted. They have that natural strange looking smile thing going on. It was freaky but fun. Yakking up on the boat all the way out was less so, but hey give a little, take a little.

bunch of sheep f**kers in NZ! Steer clear!!

There are more sheep in aussie than in kiwland. It is always ironic to me when aussies call kiwis sheepshaggers.