August 9th confirmed

Nope. All mine reads is “Congratulations for passing Level 3.” Not sure what that means.

I emailed the cfa about it, now I’m worried no exam results email and this…

Sounds like a PCP investigation to me. Did you cheat on the exam by chance?

Of course not!

I wouldn’t sweat it too much. It could be your junk folder has a batching delay or if you use Gmail it’s under the social/promotions tab. The email, that obviously you did not receive, states that could happen with the test results, but it also happens with this one as well. I don’t think the CFA does itself any favors with spam detectors by sending mega emails with spam keywords like “Important” in the headline, but I’m sure they’re not really that worried.

My email didn’t contain the exam registration part. Checked with several others and they hadn’t either…interesting.

That’s because you have a PCP that is banning you for life.

My email had the long error message in it…does that mean i passed?

Got the email today, and scheduled open heart surgery on August 10th; what a week!

Seriously!?

You forgot about the exchange rate. Canadian emails are only 77% as informative as US ones. Ones to India and Mexico just say:

Hey You,

Results: 8/9 9AM EST.

CFAI.

Ones to the UK used to give contact numbers for key CFA officials, but they lost that part after Brexit.

Nice.

Just when I finally calmed down and weaned myself off of this forum! AGH!!!

You’re freaked out now aren’t you? Lol…just stirring a bit of drama here.

75% of drama stirrers failed last year… just sayin

Haha, I thought it was a wind up…just wanted to make sure :wink:

God I feel anxious.

Hope it ends well.

In the past, candidates whose accounts showed the message “Reserved Access” almost certainly meant they were under a PCP investigation.

#notkidding

In the past, I have found that people that write incessantly in hashtags almost certainly are unemployed and have a big void in their life that they’re trying to fill with pound signs.

Just a reminder that August 9th is the day after August 8th